whats ur little one weigh right now?

At birth jr was 5.13 and i told the dr that i wasnt producing enough milk but he would listen and said no formula you must bf. At 5 days old he weighed 5.9 then at his 2 week check up 5.1 and he said well just wake him up more often but dont give him formula. Need less to say i didnt listen and at 3weeks old he weighed 6.9 stupid doctor doest know im giving him formula.lol. Oh and nain is 18months old and weighs only 19.4 dont know why if he eats loads...the dr doesnt seem to know either. I guess i just have a lil man. :)

aiden was 7lbs 8oz at birth. and is now 9lbs.

he put on 1lb in a week!

my lo was 6lb 4 oz when he was born 3 weeks early. Now hes 7 weeks and weighd 9lb 11oz at his 6 week check =]

11lbs 14oz at 10 weeks. 4lbs 2oz heavier than at birth :)

2 weeks ago jack weighed 9lb 6 and a half. I got him weighed today and he is now 10lb 9 and a half
xx

ditto kirsty max was 4lb2 heavier than birth at 10 weeks too :) x

awwww, at birth annie weighed 7lbs 6oz, now she weighs 9lbs 7oz :) but lengthwise she must have nearly doubled.. she's so long..
not sure why, i'm a complete shortass!!
xx

Hayleys 8 1/2 months old and she's 19.5 little chunker ! But she is real long

Kenny was 7 lb 10 oz when he was born, he's 3 months now and is a whopping 14 lb 8 oz! chubchub!

alice is nealry 8 and a half months and now weighs 18lb2oz:) she wasnt very well last week so only put on 5oz in 3 weeks xx

Last week Charli weighed 16lbs 3oz, at four months old! Little piggy. Was 8lbs 12oz at birth

Jaymee Got weighed today and she is 21.9 pounds She has only gained 2 oz in 2 months. !!!! but my doctor isnt concerned so Im not going to worry about it to much

they gain really slowly as they get to toddlers :hugs:

harriets gain 1lb5oz in 6 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back