whats ur little one weigh right now?

Lol they said its normal for him though cause hes always been well above average for all the pecentiles

yeah especially if he's on the higher ones for height ect.
I dunno what morgan is for height cause they never measure him he's on the 91st for weight though

Just try doing a rough measurement yourself ive done it before now it would on be a cm or two of if you can hold him still long enough lol

Elias is 21 pounds, 29 inches. :) Slowly catching up. I don't know how much Fenix weighs, but he's about 20-21 inches now.

Jade is 23lbs even and 29 inches! I hate that she is losing all her baby fat, its so cute. She hasn't gained anything since 9 months :(

the last time i measured him he was around 80 cms i can't remember when that was though but i'll have to try again if i can get him to stay still lol!

Jovanni is 24lbs 12oz at 3 yrs old he is catching up, slowly but he's getting there :dance: jr is 24lbs (i think)

paige just had her 2yr check and was 25lb could b less tho coz she wouldnt stand still!

My Little one is 10.5 months and is 18 pounds! :[ Time has gone by so fast it is awful! I remember when he was soo tiny! <3

10.5 lbs at 7 weeks.

he was born 6.1 lbs, boy is he growing up

I'm unsure of what my oldest weighs.
But my youngest weighed 7lb at birth, last monday he was 7lb 3 and this week he was 8lb 1 :D

my daughter is almost 16 months old and weighs 26lbs
my son is 13days old and weighs 9lb 11oz (was born 10lb 8oz but lost 2lbs within the first 3 days)

8lbs 3oz at birth.

9lbs 1oz at 2 weeks.

Must be all the booby milk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back