whats ur little one weigh right now?

I weighed Alexander today an he has put a bit of the weight back on that he lost, must be all the extra food we have been giving him. He weighs 9.5kgs (20lbs15oz)) at 11 months and 1 week.

8lbs 7oz at 16 days! :dance:

Did he lose weight at first? Just wondering...I think Devlin is just gonna be a big boy O.O at 5 days old we went to his doctor's appointment because he was in the nursery and he was 8lbs 7oz...born at 8lbs 3oz. But I am wondering if combi-feeding him stopped him from losing weight first and that's why.

8lbs 7oz at 16 days! :dance:

Did he lose weight at first? Just wondering...I think Devlin is just gonna be a big boy O.O at 5 days old we went to his doctor's appointment because he was in the nursery and he was 8lbs 7oz...born at 8lbs 3oz. But I am wondering if combi-feeding him stopped him from losing weight first and that's why.

Dougie lost 8% at his first weigh in, then a few days later he hadn't lost or gained anything. So I started to feed him from both boobs and he put on weight. My midwife wanted me to express and feed him after he'd finished on the boob, but it was so much hassle that I didn't bother!

15lb 9oz at 3 month check up.. He hasnt gained almost any weight since his 2 month check up.... :/

Justyce is 17 months and 30 pounds

Jack is almost 4 months and 20 pounds

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back