What's with your username? Bit of fun x

whatwillbex

Reaction score
Just. Bit of fun I did this in this forum when I was pregnant with my first. Was really interesting and anything to stop me talking about my ms!.

Mine is meant to read... What will be will be (with a kiss at the end x)

But I think people read it as bex and think I'm called becky:haha:
So why have you chosen your username.?

I think your username is clear to what it means! It's lovely! I wish I had been more creative, my username is the start of my name followed by my initials. Pretty boring.

Well I chose mine for several reasons.
1. Pink is my favorite color
2. I wanted a pink bundle very badly when ttc our first
3. I'm passionate about breast cancer research and have walked the Susan G Komen 3 day 60 mile walk to help any way I can!!

All of which are pink and I'm passionate about so there you go :haha:

Fun thread!

I was a total lurker all through my last pregnancy and only signed up for advice when I'd left FOB, so I just used our names as I was in no mood for silliness :lol:
It doesn't really work the same now it's 7 years later and we have OH and a lil appleseed growing, so I had to put them in underneath :haha:

My name is Bev and I thought I would add the bubble bit to make it a bit cuter :haha:

Hi everyone!

I chose my name bc I had 2 m/c'S before I finally had my DS and before I signed up on here so I was determined I wasn't going to give up on what I wanted more then anything....a child. So here I am still never giving up on expanding my family. :thumbup:

I've no idea haha. Some people call me Bevi so I turned it into Bevzii :lol:

Mine is AshnAmber obviously short for Ashley and Amber. My ex and I was ttc so I came here for advice and such and we broke up last year and now I'm EXTREMELY happy with the man of my dreams. I want so badly a new name but I made friends on this one and I have had it for so long i just kept it. Oh I'm Ashley most people assume I'm Amber :haha:

there is a song called begging you by madcon I always thought the lyrics where becky boo and my name is Rebecca

Mine isn't anything wildly creative, I've always been terrible at picking usernames. PurelyGemini is just my go-to, I have an email address like that and I'm a total gemini (if you get into that stuff) so yeah nothing too exciting here! My name is Erin, no connection at all to the username lol!!!

I just love the band Bastille so I went with that. LOL Not super creative, I know.

Mine is my name mostly. Sonny is a shortening of my surname and a nickname and H is for my first name!

Cariad is Welsh for love and it seemed a little unique lol. I'm Welsh though in live in Scotland so used my Welsh routes (plus I was anon when I first joined)

Mines totally random I came across whilst browsing recipes and I liked the sound of bumbleberry pie 😂 It's kind of stuck for years now. Real name is Leela, which isn't that common so I don't like to use that.

Mine is actually named after my horse whose registered name was Caviar when we bought her (no idea the reason behind that) and since we don't like her real name we nicknamed her lil' miss because she is such a drama queen. Unfortunately lilmiss was already taken so I had to add the caviar. My real name is so common I didn't even try that and I don't like usernames with numbers in them because, unless I write them down, which I sometimes forget to do, I tend to forget the numbers :haha:

It's a play on "pretty in pink" cuz I have a bunch of tattoos and I think I'm decent looking. lol

I also have a tattoo that says it.

Attachments

• 10400792_27549643094_2989_n.jpg
    10400792_27549643094_2989_n.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 13
I came to this site while TTC #2. I miscarried that bean and disappeared for awhile. Couldn't remember my info so I created this one because I was still praying for baby #2.....then I got dd2 and that pregnancy was such a rollercoaster I was praying through the whole thing....then after I lost my son it still applies <3

Lyd because my name is Lydia..fun lol

Ha! I've made a few of these threads over the years. I didn't during this pregnancy because last time they moved my thread because it wasn't pregnancy related.

Anyways, mine is my Russian name. I'm from Canada, but where I'm from has a large Russian community. Instead of a middle name I have a Russian name. Just like my dad and siblings and ask my children.

It's pronounced Hrestya but rolling the R. I've had a few people call me Expecta on here haha.

It's actually spelled X&#1088;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1103;, but I just use an 'a' at the end because it's easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->