What's with your username? Bit of fun x

Name of my favourite Bob Dylan song. In hindsight it's a bit depressing lol

My real name is Anya but I chose stargazer because I love looking at stars lol. And where I come from we have beautiful Northern lights and that's where I got my name from:winkwink:

Fun thread!!

Mine is fairly simple: Peach is the name I go by online and IRL, and 81 is the year I was born (1981).

Mines ricschick because my dh name is ricky and I'm his chick!!

I signed up while TTC #1. Always thought it would be awesome to have a baby with a summer birthday because it gives you a lot of freedom for themes and activities.

So basically I wanted to be a Summer Mother hence the user name. The following June (after signing up) I had my DS. :)

My name comes from my job and a dream.

I'm married to a dairy farmer and I milk cows every day. Hence the 'dairy' part of my username.
The 'momma' part comes from wanting to be a mom but it's been a rough journey to get there. When I first joined BnB, I'd had several losses and I was starting to think I'd only ever be a surrogate momma to the calves I help raise every year. :wacko: So I came up with 'dairymomma'. Now I have three kids and a hopeful 4th rainbow on the way so the 'momma' part is now reality. :)

My baby's all have names beginning with r and my first everyone called roo so everyone calls them the roodys .

Mine refers to what my eldest daughter called me for a while when she was little (Moom instead of 'Mum') and her date of birth - 7 September 2000 xxxxx

Mine's very simple and probably a bit childish :D squirrels (along with wolves) are my favourite animals :haha: so like a true preteen, I chose that as my name

When I finished school I started up my dream of my own horse training business. I chose the business name Symphony Horse Training. I liked the sound of the word symphony, and the meaning worked really well with my training philosophy of balance and harmony between all the different parts. I no longer train for a living but I usually still use the name Symphony for most of my logins because I can remember better. 7 is my favorite number.

I joined years ago when I had 3 boys. Kind of outgrown it now with 6 boys 1 girl and bump lol

My username is the name of the first ever dressage horse i bred!

When I first signed up, it was the same afternoon that I'd been writing with a bottle of ink and my house rabbit had knocked it over and walked inky footprints everywhere. He was the inky bunny!

I chose mine because when me and hubby met I was 28, and my daughter was 3 and my hubby was 29.

I love Miyazaki films, Calcifer is that funny little fire demon in Howl's Moving Castle and I like how it sounds.:thumbup:

I think mine speaks for itself

*chest pound, kisses fist, 1 finger to the sky* forever loved is Dobby, free house elf and friend to Harry Potter

Haha these are all so interesting :)

I picked my username because I joined when pregnant with my first son . I was 22 and single and the pregnancy was a huge surprise but I was excited and happy regardless so... he was My Favorite Surprise :)

Well, I use this username everywhere and it stems from the ManaMana song (tutu tuturu etc). But at that time, ManaMana was already taken, so I made it into Blablamana. Stupidest username ever, but have never encountered the 'username already taken' problem again :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->