• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats wrong with my OPK's???

amazing26

Reaction score
My OPK's are coming back so weird. I had D&C on Jan. 21 @ 9 wks baby stopped growing at 6. I bled for a week and immediately started taking my OPK's after the bleeding stopped. On the first day the test line was noticeably there but not a positive. On days 2-3 it was the same. On days 4-5 of testing there was no test line and 6-8 it was there again but not a positive. Today on day 9 this morning there was the test line but not a positive and at 6 this afternoon, no line whatsoever. Is this a bad pack or is my body getting ready to ovulate and then changes it's mind. My temps have leveled back out to normal so I'm confused. I haven't missed ovulation because I temp twice a day and nothing promising.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

im sorry for your loss hun:hugs: im not sure on the OPKs cause i dont use OPKs very much!
good luck! :dust:

Its probably just the strength of your urine, you have lh in your system all the time so you know you can get a feint line anytime but it doesnt mean O time. Some days I can get a feint one then the next nothing, just means my urine was a bit more stronger and showing up what little lh I had at the time.

when i use to opk my ones wera similar think wanna be may be right xx
im sorry for your loss hun xx

Thanks for the information.

I've been having ovulation pains that I always get during ovulation time yesterday and today. My temp dropped this morning so hopefully this is it. I'll BD just in case.

My OPKs are ALWAYS like that! I've even had a STRONG positive at one time of the day, and a negative later on, and I mean no line whatsoever negative. It all depends on if you ate anything before you took the OPKs, and like WannaB said, if your urine was diluted. What helps me is that I know that a faint line or fairly dark line on a OPK is negative, but a line that is as dark or darker than the control like is positive. GL hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->