What's your baby's name?

we arent 100% certain yet but the last name we settled on is Luca, i like it caus its a little special, but not too weird / hard to spell.

I have an Isabella Beau she will be called Bella :)

Beau I thought of as she is my rainbow baby Isabella I just love xx

surprisingly we've managed to settle only a week after the gender scan and NOT change our minds a million, billion times as we did for DD :haha:

His name will be

Everett Samuel Cali

I couldn't believe how picky I was with boy names, so much so that I had just avoided them altogether during the majority of my pregnancy, I was on the hunt for less common or popular names for a first name, and I didn't like any of them at all! Finally thought of Everett one night while DH and I were on vacation, it stuck with me, but his initial reaction was that it was "too weird" glad I managed to convince him :thumbup:

I think weve decided on:
Indiana michelle savage. Or maybe Arianna. I'd prefer Michael for her middle name as its after my dad who died in January, but with Indiana being more of a boys name it would be confusing.
No idea why we like Indiana so much, we just do. I think she'll be Indy to everyone.

We decided on a boys name before I was even pregnant! We chose Torrin Michael Mahlon. Michael is my dad's name and Mahlon is my husbands grandfathers name who passed away when he was younger

We decided pretty quickly after we had our gender scan and found out we are expecting a little girl. We chose Hailey Grace Poglitsch - we started talking to my bump one night while laying in bed and Hailey came out and we just never stopped calling it Hailey so it just kind of stuck :)

My son's name is Jayden Layele.. haven't decided on a middle name yet, but I'm strongly leaning towards Anthony, to honor my dad.

Milo James :flower:

No reason other than the fact that we like the name!

We are team yellow but we have name ideas for both thank goodness..

Girl -

Alma Isabelle or Alma Rosie

Boy -

Edward Oliver

or Roman Oliver.

Our dd really wants the baby to be called Rosie if baby is a girl so we thought we may use it as a middle name.

We have had a couple of people comment that we shouldn't use Alma (my late Nanas name) as it is similar to Amelia.. what do you ladies think??

xXx

Our daughter will be ivy grace. We had major problems deciding on nathans name... we will still probably change :)

My baby girl will be Indigo Taman, we call her Indie for short. Taman is our surname.

I think it goes with my other two girls names Coral and Crystal :)

Baby will be Jenson Melvyn Hawkins :)

We just loved the name Jenson and even had name wars with OHs brother over it - they had a girl so we won hehe ;) and Melvyn is after OHs dad who passed away last year. We've had a lot of comments on Melvyn being a very old fashioned name but it has meaning to us and we love Jenson and Melvyn together. OH keeps replying with 'at least it's not as bad as my name!' - Steven Hawkins! Hehe bless him!

Malcolm John.

It's a nice strong sounding name, and a classic. It's more of a bonus, really, but my parents loved it when told. i suppose it helps that John is my Dad's name. Actually, I've only had two negative responses - my brother (who was drunk) decided to start listing alternatives, and OH's grandma who didn't say anything but had a look on her face for a moment like she'd smelled something nasty. Oh well, that's my baby's name.

We decided a few weeks ago on Wyatt Eugene.. Eugene is DH grandpa and fathers middle name.

Our little girl will be either Chloe Jillian (CJ) or Lucy Jillian.

Jillian is after my OHs mum who sadly passed away when he was a teenager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->