What's your baby's name?

At the moment it's Finley Philip for a boy and Daisy Anne or Phoebe Anne Olivia for a girl, but not 100% convinced on them!

Evelyn Ivy if it's a girl, Serge Constantine if it's a boy. Will be called by the middle name in either case.

Have blogged about how we chose these names and why we love them here and here.

Violeta.....after my grandmother.
Middle name is still undecided as DH doesn't want her to have one but I'm still rooting for 'Reine'.

Chloe Elizabeth.

Elizabeth is my deceased mother. Finally decided this weekend at 37 weekend! Avery was a very strong runner up.

Macy Victoria. Victoria is after my eldest sister.

Im a stickler for meaning too. There are two meanings for Macy but one i prefer over the other. One means weapon. The other (which i quite fancy) means "endurance". Victoria means victory. I really like that given our faith background.

Daelin Michael, and only 1 of our friends and family know everyone else gets told we haven't picked a name yet as we know we are going to get a few "what" but we love the name

I had some persuading to do with my OH over baby names. He didn't like any names I put to him. But I eventually got my own way. And although we have had a fair few people turn their noses up I don't care. Our son is going to be Vinnie John Andrew Hunt.
John was easy to pick as it is my deceased fathers name as well as my OH dad name. Andrew is my partners name and I just loved vinnie. It's old fashioned and unusual to hear these days.

We are team yellow but we have name ideas for both thank goodness..

Girl -

Alma Isabelle or Alma Rosie

Boy -

Edward Oliver

or Roman Oliver.

Our dd really wants the baby to be called Rosie if baby is a girl so we thought we may use it as a middle name.

We have had a couple of people comment that we shouldn't use Alma (my late Nanas name) as it is similar to Amelia.. what do you ladies think??

xXx

Nono, I love Alma and while they might look similiar on paper theyre pronounced completely different, it's such a unique name!
I also love Roman, I read a book once where Roman was the main character and it stuck with me, but OH doesn't like it! Good job we're having a girl. :hahaP:

Evelyn Ivy if it's a girl, Serge Constantine if it's a boy. Will be called by the middle name in either case.

Have blogged about how we chose these names and why we love them here and here.

I find this really interesting, why use the middle names? I've always loved Ivy, it was on my list, lol.

Our little girl will be Cadhla Rose <3

Cadhla is pronounced Ky-La & means a beauty only the poets can describe which seems just perfect for her!

I find this really interesting, why use the middle names? I've always loved Ivy, it was on my list, lol.
We both come from backgrounds where it's pretty common to use a middle name over a first name, if the middle name is preferred for some reason. I go by my middle name myself. I've always thought of a middle name as more of a "second first name" rather than just a filler name that's only used when your kid has done something bad. :winkwink:

We like Evelyn Ivy [Lastname] and Serge Constantine [Lastname] better than Ivy Evelyn or Constantine Serge, so we're just doing it like this.

Gabriel Edward and Dexter Cameron....dont know if they are identical or not so will be naming them as we see them once we find out...

Our girl is going to be Chloe Elizabeth (Elizabeth is my sisters middle name and a surprise for her). Our daughter calls her baby Lowee which is very cute. Our 2 girls will be Lily and Chloe.

Casper.

Technically on his birth cert he will be Caspian Atticus Hayball-Jennison. Tad posh but we like it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->