Whats your claim to fame?

Babydance

Reaction score
As the title says whats your claim to fame?

Mine is poor lol but my mum is friends with ewan macgregors granny lol xx

mine are sad lol

i kniow ricky hatton, lived opposite shayne ward as he was growing up and ricky whittle plays american footie with mny step dad and brothers for the manchester titans

Lol mines worse- mine is My English teacher was Richard from Richard and Judys sister- Whoop Whoop!

haha i have a few poor ones..
my friend at college - her mum's in eastenders.
My dad - grew up with dennis wise (football player)
and my Granny used to be really good friends with the man who played barry in eastenders (although she never knew who he was - haha)
(quite sad little one's really - nobody major)
xxxx

Crap really but:

Sinaed O'Connor stayed at the hotel I was a holiday rep at for 2 weeks, got in a lift wth her! She had a huge barney with her son at 4am one morning and threw his stuff over the balcony!

I drank Champers with Damien Duff and Stephen Carr whilst at Gleneagles last year. (They were playing for Newcastle at the time) They refused to arm wrestle my mate who's a strapping rugby player!! I was a wanna be WAG for 6 hours!!

Oh another cracker my mum went to school with rab c nesbitt LOL :rofl: xx

Haha rab c nesbitt! Classy!

Mine are quite pitiful too: Hubby had to pick up Jordon from the airport for a strip club appearence (his best mate was manager of the club at the time)
My mum used to follow Anthony Stewart Head home from school everyday (Giles from Buffy)

And its not famous but its important - My grandpa was one of the guys who designed the atomic clock that we tell time by which is in the Science musuem.

oh that all sounds so lame! lol

i went to school with the brother from the nolans daughter!
used to help out in a pub when younger and the entertainment was jonathan wilkes who is robbie williams best mate LOL
cant think of any others but the 2 i gave are bad enough im way too boring LOL

Lou
xxx

I was in a really crappy and embarrassing tv show on MTV and it got quite popular and went over to MTV America :rofl: and the guy who made that is not only the guy who I believe put me into labour by making me laugh so hard I thought I was gonna die the night before my waters broke, but he's also the one who made that funny rage against the machine/x factor video :D

oh anddd another.. only because it's a baby forum felt a need to post this one...
but i was born in the room next to where alexander flemming discovered penicilin (st mary's hospital, paddington, london)
xx

Ha ha loving these! I've had the following 'celebrities' as clients at work -
Will Self
Louise from the first series of Fame Academy
Henry Conway (son of disgraced MP Derek)
Nick Knowles

Haha rab c nesbitt! Classy!

Mine are quite pitiful too: Hubby had to pick up Jordon from the airport for a strip club appearence (his best mate was manager of the club at the time)
My mum used to follow Anthony Stewart Head home from school everyday (Giles from Buffy)

And its not famous but its important - My grandpa was one of the guys who designed the atomic clock that we tell time by which is in the Science musuem.

oh that all sounds so lame! lol

omg omg giles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give some more info! i love him!! :happydance:

my brother used to hang out with peter andre something like 10 years ago and i have a faint memory of beeing there once. they werent actually friends as my brother was a kid they just used to hang around with him.
wow thats all i got :p

I won the childrens TV game show - The Movie game, when I was 11.

We used to own a Land Rover who's 1st owner was Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) :happydance:

ha ha i love this thread
mine is just as sad

my mum was friends with bonnie langford and joss akland (or however you spell it) when i was little and used to see them alot
i went to school with paul from s club 7 and lastly my dad was in oliver in the west end when he was young with michael cashman who was gay colin in eastenders years ago

see said it was sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"