What's your fave type of washable nappy?

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
Thank goodness for this new forum :happydance:

Anyway, hello to everyone who's in this section. Now for my first (of many, I am sure!) random query that most of you will prob answer "piece of string, my dear, piece of string ...".

So ... what are your absolute favourite cloth nappies to use? If you have a favourite, it would be really helpful if you could say why. I currently have two sorts stored up for when Li'l Pudd'n arrives - but neither looks particularly user-friendly. I have some Mothercare ones that are just like old-fashioned Terry nappies, so just really like a small towel. And I have some Mio Bambino ones, which need folding and a nappy nipper I think. (I got one lot off Freecycle and the other from a friend, so didn't have the choice!)

I think really I'd rather the all-in-one shaped sort with Velcro, so like a disposable only it's washable. My friend has some Tot's Bots I think, and she swears by them as you only need one size to fit your baby for ages and ages. Not sure what type of Tot's Bot though - I just looked at their website and they sell loads of different varieties.

Give us your opinions, girls, and I'll be a very happy lass. xx

I personally like fitteds and pockets best. Pockets were just so easy to use, already waterproof, what we used mostly when out. I don't like all in ones because most take a long time to dry, except the bumgenius organic because the way the soakers are sewn in to that one. I like fitteds because they can breathe in them more, and they are cute lol

Bum Genius are my favourites. They come in a range of colours, are pretty trim on a newborn, fit well, ultra absorbent, easy to wash and quick to dry. They're not a bad price either, for a pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->