whats your Favorite planet in our solar system

reemasams

Reaction score
hi,
So do you have a favorite planet from our solar system? I'm going to include Pluto as an honorary planet. It was considered one when I was growing up, so it's in!

I like Jupiter and Saturn a lot.that too Saturn with the ring that looks really cool... The colors of them are gorgeous. And I like Pluto because it's so tiny and the farthest away, but it sticks around.

What about you guys?:cloud9:

I've always likes Saturn. Not only because of the ring but because it seems smooth.

Mars, cos its got aliens on and I like the chocolate version:thumbup:

I like URANUS. HA HA HA HA oh my god, I cannot believe I stooped that low. :sad1:

I like Uranus too. But I'm partial to it because it's the planet associated with my star sign, and also, because it has an eccentric orbit as compared to the other planets. :)

I like Earth, it's where I keep all my stuff.

(I have to say this is one of the most unusual questions I've seen on a forum!)

Earth cos if we didnt have it we would die :rofl:

I like Venus tho too :D

I like Earth, it's where I keep all my stuff.

(I have to say this is one of the most unusual questions I've seen on a forum!)

Haahaha at where you keep all your stuff :haha::haha:

I was thinking the exact same, unusual question.

I like Saturn, a few months back it could be seen in the night sky, very pretty.

I've always liked Neptune, it's such a pretty colour :)

Also got a thing for Pluto, as I feel sorry for it being bumped out of planetary status :lol: I also really like it because of this song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3cDdGKqp8E It just makes me smile :rofl:

What an unusual and interesting question! :)

I say Pluto because it definitely needs some lovin'! Must be hard to be demoted after having been part of the fun bunch...

Gotta love big ass Jupiter as well!

Aww Pluto, I will always consider you a planet. :hugs:

Venus. The Lady planet, kinda fond of Earth too. My teachers at school frequently told me I should spend more time there :mrgreen: xx

Umm Mercury (cos noone has said it yet) and Its hot.....just like me :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->