whats your pregnancy symptoms

jrmom

Reaction score
Anybody else besides me that can't stay up more than 2 hours

Fatigue and exhaustion a buggy for me and very sore boobs xx

Tiredness is starting to kick in.. Usually by 930 im like a nodding dog sat on the sofa lol, peeing very frequently but not in the night yet thank god..

My main symptom is sore boobs.

Tingly sore Nipples, random acne outburst, bloating and I'm in bed by 9 every night. Other than just peachy lol

Sore boobs. Firmer too (and not evenly, lol, some spots more than others)

Tight abdomen muscles. It on and off feels like I did a mild ab workout.

FATIGUE. sooOoOOOooOoo tired. Pretty much at any point I'm capable of falling asleep. This is very VERY unlike me.

I also pee a lot. (TWICE a night!!! uuuughhhh, so annoying) But to be fair, I'm also drinking more than twice what I normally would.

I'll be ten weeks on Monday.

im exhausted but i can't sleep at all. i "nap" throughout the day but by that i mean close my eyes for a few minutes then get restless. Also i feel like I'm absorbing deodorant like crazy and that i don't smell like myself, is that normal? I'm having crazy cramping but not bleeding, a lot of discharge tho. oh and my favorite is simultaneously feeling like i have constipation and diarrhea at the same time. and of course the boob stuff.

I'm only 5 weeks but I think I have every symptom ever associated with pregnancy. I was not planning to get pregnant so I actually found myself thinking something else was wrong first. The very first symptom was cramping which began 2 weeks ago. Almost immediately after I began sneezing A LOT (I mean 25+ sneezes per session, plus congestion). My breasts became firm and incredibly sensitive (comes and goes - sometimes just the breasts, other times just the nipples), and they are now becoming veiny. My areola's darkened and expanded. The most unusual thing was when out of NOWHERE my right bum cheek felt like I pulled a muscle (lasted 2 days - I could not sit, it hurt to lay down... it felt like I over-worked the muscle). My lower back has been hurting on/off. I have received 2 pimples that are under the surface (they look like large mosquito bites and are just wide and red, but underneath they feel like a bead... definitely unusual since I don't get acne). I have been exhausted (also VERY unusual since I have insomnia and barely sleep 5 hours per night, if that). The exhaustion has affected my ability to do my school work - it feels like I have had about 5 beers, except I don't drink alcohol. My urine has been DARK despite the fact that I drink 7 large glasses of water per day (and as a woman who is 95 pounds, I exceed my needs by far)... I thought my urine had a sweet scent? The MOST revealing symptom was that chocolate, my absolute favourite thing about life, began to taste like chemicals... and I wanted cereal (which I haven't eaten in years). Oh, and when my period did not come, I began to "check" every hour for whenever it would arrive and I noticed I had discharge that literally looked like milk but was tacky/sticky between my fingers. The last 2 days my nose has been able to pick up everything - my nose usually sucks so I guess I actually appreciate this symptom. Now I just want to absorb EVERY smell because I miss being able to smell this well.

Anyways, I'm going to go stuff my face because I feel like my passion for food has been re-sparked. :')

Good luck staying awake!

Sore, painful, bigger breasts.

Peeing at night, usually twice every night. I'm not any more frequent during the day than before.

Tiedness in the evenings, I usually go to bed by 9 pm.

Full-blown MS with nausea and vomiting. :(

Feeling quite miserable at times but still grateful for my symptoms as hopefully it's a sign that everything is going well.

My main one is the almost constant nausea. I woke up to say goodbye to my DH this morning when he was leaving for work & I couldn't get back to sleep because I felt so sick. Eventually I got sick (or rather just heaved because there was nothing in my stomach as I had also gotten sick when going to bed the night before!) & then crawled back into bed. I was so comfortable & about to fall asleep when my toddler woke up. I then threw up again before I had breakfast. The joys.

I'm crazy tired too. My DH has been off work the past few days & looked after our son while I slept until near lunch time every day! :blush:

Not too bad with symptoms at the minute.
Feeling of something tugging directly behind my belly button and mild cramping which has been on-going for the past week.
Heightened sense of smell and taste too.
Vivid dreams.
Ravenous at times then others i'm hey ho about finishing a meal.

Breasts are out of control. So sore, full, heavy and expanding rapidly. That moment when I take my bra off at the end of the day...yikes.

Ridiculously exhausted but finding napping impossible and waking around 4am every night. Think I'm just too wired.

Had very upset stomach for first few weeks and ended up losing a few pounds that I can't really spare. Now just dealing with a near-constant motion-sickness kind of nausea and strong food aversions. I'm a real healthy eater and right now the thought of a vegetable has me running to the bathroom!

One other symptom is crazy all over muscle aches. I workout regularly but I wake up everyday feeling like I've just run a marathon. Walking up my front steps makes my thighs ache and even something like drying my hair ends up hurting. I feel about 80!

Tender/firm breast, nausea that comes and goes, fatigue

i didn't want start a new thread so i figured id post here. i have a lot of discharge and haven't had any implantation bleeding. is that normal? I'm talking a lot like it feels like I'm bleeding but when i check its just white discharge. should i be worried? ill feel so much better in february, once I'm past the scary part. i know my chances of something going wrong are really low, 26 nonsmoker no drugs stopped drinking, but its all still so scary. i don't want to fail at my first job as a mother.

i didn't want start a new thread so i figured id post here. i have a lot of discharge and haven't had any implantation bleeding. is that normal? I'm talking a lot like it feels like I'm bleeding but when i check its just white discharge. should i be worried? ill feel so much better in february, once I'm past the scary part. i know my chances of something going wrong are really low, 26 nonsmoker no drugs stopped drinking, but its all still so scary. i don't want to fail at my first job as a mother.

Hey Bunnyblonde - I've had a lot of discharge these last few weeks too. I keep fearing the worst every time I go to the bathroom. Dr Google seems to say that it's very normal and I think as long as it's white we're all good :)

really tired moody hungry one minute then its gone feeling yucky here and there nipples hurt but I breast feed my 18 month old but they didn't hurt up until this past week.

I'm typically tired and moody so those really don't count lol. but the other day I downed 2 burgers home made and fresh fries that I made. I'm not a big eat let alone a big meat eater.

dr google lol i love that. yea I can't find anything that says its bad but i can't find anything about no implantation bleeding. my boobs have gotten extra sore the past 2 days so i guess thats a good sign. it hurts to lay on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->