What's your tipple of choice?

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
So...... its Eurovision! And OH has bought himself a shed-load of European lager, and not got me anything :growlmad: To get over this I am off to the shop to get my own alcohol and not offer him any :smug:

What do you like to drink when you are at home? Inspire me!

Cheers! :drunk::wine::beer:

Gin and Tonic w/lime (adventurous), but I've got some blackberry coffee syrup that makes it extra nice :)

Vodka & diet coke for girls nights. Wine, sauvingon blanc for social evenings in and meals out. Can't do it the other way round for some reason!

Malibu or jack daniels / jim beam

Or cherry soars and coke

Chilled white wine or rose, I'm really funny about alcohol and alcohol combinations, anything that is whisky/rum/gin/jaegermesiter-related I won't touch just the thought and smell makes me feel sick lol

I dont Drink but when I did it would be white wine/rose at hone or vodka and fresh orange s

Homebrew wine/lager, Pimms & Lemonade, Corona/Desparado, Gin & Tonic, Rasberry Vodka & Lemonade, Baileys, Morgan's Spiced Rum & Ginger.....I have a few

Virgin Bloody Mary w/ extra olives is always my drink of choice for some reason. Lol.

I do like Purple Geckos, Starfuckers, and Dos XX dressed w/ salt and lime. :)

Wine, usually cabernet sauvignon. It's all I ever have at home.

Vodka and tonic with lime, red wine or the odd pint of cold cider :lol:

Homebrew wine/lager, Pimms & Lemonade, Corona/Desparado, Gin & Tonic, Rasberry Vodka & Lemonade, Baileys, Morgan's Spiced Rum & Ginger.....I have a few

I approve of your alcohol choice, especially the Raspberry Vodka. Think the Sainsburys near me has Raspberryade so might get some Vodka for it. Or Malibu and Ginger Beer maybe...... ?

All sorts... Pimms and lemonade, gin and tonic, ginger wine and lemonade, beer, wine... I like variety!

I like it when it doesn't taste like alcohol lol, so my fave ATM is strawberry and lime cider the R one I always forget the name of or koppabourg.

I love the sweet, fizzy wine Moscato.

I haven't been out for a loooong time but my clubbing drink is jagerbomb, yum.

Christmas I love sherry, baileys and mulled wine :)

I've not drank for ages but at home it's normally sloe gin & lemonade x

Well, Im off to the shop right now, will let you know what I end up with :haha:

I am such a chav... WKD blue! :haha:

Or a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Rose.

I ended up with vodka and pink lemonade (raspberry flavour). Yummy! Cheers for all the suggestions! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->