What's your tipple of choice?

Enjoy! I'm jealous, sat here with a bottle of water :(

I normally have strongbow or carling. I occasionally have vodka & orange & love woo woos when I get the chance to have cocktails! I like the sound of pink lemonade & vodka though I've never had it but sounds yummy :) xx

Champagne or Prosecco. Sometimes add a hibiscus flower

G&T (Tanqueray only!)

Rioja or Malbec Red wine

A pint of staropramen is my favourite but I can't drink too many of them as they make me really bloated!
Red wine
Vodka and soda with fresh lime
Margaritas
Me and my boyfriend discovered Jameson's and ginger beer last week...sooooooo good!

a pint of pretty much any lager apart from carling, fosters or tennants - if it's only them then I'll have shandy :haha:

havana and lemonade

or my ULTIMATE favourite, red wine and coca cola. it's called kalimotxo :wine: sounds stinking but it's so amazing!

Wine usually a rose....barefoot is my fav.

If i dont want a stonking hangover then vodka, lime and lemonade.

a pint of pretty much any lager apart from carling, fosters or tennants - if it's only them then I'll have shandy :haha:

havana and lemonade

or my ULTIMATE favourite, red wine and coca cola. it's called kalimotxo :wine: sounds stinking but it's so amazing!

We were in Bilbao years ago and that was what we were having in all the bars - it was lovely! Cheap red wine from a carton and coke! Smashing :lol:

havana and lemonade

We were in Bilbao years ago and that was what we were having in all the bars - it was lovely! Cheap red wine from a carton and coke! Smashing :lol:

it's brilliant! means you can buy the cheapest red wine because you can't really taste it :happydance:

If I'm at home it's white wine spritzers.
If I'm out though I usually drink alchopops.

Amaretto and coke :) or cranberry and cinnamon koppaberg when I can get it!!

Amaretto and coke :) or cranberry and cinnamon koppaberg when I can get it!!

I like amaretto with sprite. It's nice and refreshing.

My most recent discovery is DR. Pepper with Malibu rum and a splash of pina colada mix. It's AMAZING.

I also like seagram's 7 whiskey or gin, in ginger ale.

White wine, Desperados or sometimes Raspberry Archers xx

Cider, vodka & coke, peach schnapps & lemonade or gin & tonic... Not picky am I :rofl:

Archers and lemonade if Im out,bulmers no 17 in the garden or sex on the beach abroad ;-p

Love wines (especially pinot noirs). Also love grey goose vodka with elderflower.

I like loads, pimms on a summer weekend afternoon, disarrono (amaretto) over ice, rum or whisky and ginger, mojito, woo woo, cosmopolitan, pear cider, fruit ciders, medium dry cider, certain wines of all colours, prosecco, vodka lime and soda, flavoured vodka, vodka and cranberry, malibu and pineapple, advocaat, port, baileys...
What don't I like?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back