What's your ttc stash look like??......here's mine.

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
I must look like a a POAS-aholic that's because I am:rofl: haha
Anyways my man thinks I'm a crazy lady for having so many hpts in the house. I buy in bulk it's cheaper for me. Or we could say it's a obsession... just can't help myself. I'm sure I'm not the only one??

1 first response
25 Accumed
50 one step 10miu
80 one step in baggy but different brand
I usually have opks on hand but ran out of them

Plenty to pee on when the time comes

So what does your ttc stash look like??
20200606_154321.jpg

I'll upload mine later as I'm too comfy in bed haha! I have 2 FRER tests, 20 cassette type hpt, 80(ish) blue packet hot and about 18 femometer hpts :rofl: I just love POAS! My husband doesn't know how many I have. He would go nuts if he did though :dohh:

Mine is embarrassing lol.
I'm back to the beginning again CD2 urghh. But here is my stash20200607_125329.jpg

Mine is embarrassing lol.
I'm back to the beginning again CD2 urghh. But here is my stashView attachment 1082478
I saw you were, hope you ovulate later on like you want and back on track. Wish you the best of luck.
Love it!! Look at all the frer you have. I only have the 1 they never seem to work for me but it was only $5 on Amazon pantry so I got it..
Thanks for sharing with me. Trying to make tww go by faster .

I'll upload mine later as I'm too comfy in bed haha! I have 2 FRER tests, 20 cassette type hpt, 80(ish) blue packet hot and about 18 femometer hpts :rofl: I just love POAS! My husband doesn't know how many I have. He would go nuts if he did though :dohh:
Great stash..got to have a nice hiding place for all those :haha:

I saw you were, hope you ovulate later on like you want and back on track. Wish you the best of luck.
Love it!! Look at all the frer you have. I only have the 1 they never seem to work for me but it was only $5 on Amazon pantry so I got it..
Thanks for sharing with me. Trying to make tww go by faster .

Awwww thank you hon.
Yeah when I got my faint positive. I sent hubby out for more Frer and I also ordered 2 boxes on Amazon to use for progression but it was a chemical so that's why I have so many lol.
If I ovulate at my normol time this cycle I will start testing toward the end of June. I'm gonna start with the cheapies first and if I get any lines on those I'll use the Frer . I've got 6 frer lol.
Love having a stash
I'm a pee on a stick addict lol lol lol.

Got everything fixed for you hon.

Awwww thank you hon.
Yeah when I got my faint positive. I sent hubby out for more Frer and I also ordered 2 boxes on Amazon to use for progression but it was a chemical so that's why I have so many lol.
If I ovulate at my normol time this cycle I will start testing toward the end of June. I'm gonna start with the cheapies first and if I get any lines on those I'll use the Frer . I've got 6 frer lol.
Love having a stash
I'm a pee on a stick addict lol lol lol.

Got everything fixed for you hon.
Thanks as I do for u 2. FX!!
I'm with you there love having my stash and being able to test away when ever I want. OH knows my stash but not how many I actually use.

:rofl: Im beginning to look like a chemist,
50 OPK tests
50 early pregnancy tests
3 boxes of pregnacare conception
Pre-seed
And a million and one boxes of Metformin ive started for PCOS :wacko:

:rofl: Im beginning to look like a chemist,
50 OPK tests
50 early pregnancy tests
3 boxes of pregnacare conception
Pre-seed
And a million and one boxes of Metformin ive started for PCOS :wacko:
Great stash!!
I'm thinking of getting some pre-seed
Good luck with metformin I take it daily but for type 2 diabetes. Hope it helps you conceive.

I need to order more for my stash but I’ve not quite ovulated yet and used way too many last month! Sometimes I test every time I pee lol. At the moment I’ve got 1 Frer, 6 One Step, 5 cheap cassette ones and 30 OPK’s. Need more One Steps and frer’s and another type not decided yet.

I have 44 pregmate, 8 clear blue (6 reg 2 digi) 3 frer, 3 frer digi, 6 one step cassette from Walmart and I have more frer, clear blue and pregmate coming in the mail in the next 2 days.

Dh only knows about the pregmate lol

I'll try to upload a picture when ds3 goes down for a nap. He's 2 and being a wild one today. I tried to lay them all out and get a picture but he started throwing them everywhere so hopefully I found them all. Dh may get suspicious if he starts finding hpts all behind the furniture in our room :haha:

I officially have 100 pregmate, 100 bfp brand, 100 accumed, and 100 of another amazon brand. I have about 30 opk, but I don’t really need them. I get super Obvious signs of O, I have them just to confirm. I am also testing my 13w loss to a bfn.
Ttc is a one way ticket to crazy town for me. I’m super obsessive once I start testing. It’s better to just go with it instead of resisting lol.
So I’m just waiting for my body to heal from my d&c. Then waiting to O. Then I’ll be testing like a crazy woman.

I've just ordered some clear blue early detection tests to add to my stash hehehehe.

And because I’ve got nothing to do but wait....... I ordered 6 frer and 6 cbe with weeks estimater from eBay. And I haven’t even gotten trough my mc yet :blush:

And because I’ve got nothing to do but wait....... I ordered 6 frer and 6 cbe with weeks estimater from eBay. And I haven’t even gotten trough my mc yet :blush:
I'm sorry for your loss BIG HUGS!! As for buying tests u go girl lol.

I'm sorry for your loss BIG HUGS!! As for buying tests u go girl lol.
Thank you for the support. The loss hit me hard. I hope I can get pregnant again, I’m 44 so it’s against the odds. But I’ve had 2 in my 40’s already.

Thank you for the support. The loss hit me hard. I hope I can get pregnant again, I’m 44 so it’s against the odds. But I’ve had 2 in my 40’s already.

I think u will hon. Rooting for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"