What's your waiting reason?

Hi
Im already a mommy to a beautiful one year but my reasons for wtt are

Want to save more money
want to have finished up my associates
waiting till my little one is at least on her way to turning 3

I just gave birth to my daughter 7 weeks ago. I would love to be pregnant again, right now, but SO wants to wait a little longer, which I understand.

I also want to wait til we are actually married, so I can drink at my wedding and enjoy myself a bit before bringing another bundle into the world.

We are waiting for my sister to be further along in her pregnancy, she just found out and is about 5 weeks along. Our daughters are 10 weeks apart and my sister is not a fun person to share a pregnancy with as she is always comparing our little ones and stating how her daughter is doing this and that more than my daughter. We decided 4-5 months would be a better gap between. I also want to lose a little weight before ttc because of my PCOS

Hi girlies im new here. We are WTT as we are saving up for DPs vasectomy reversal (been trying to find posts on here about it), thats our only reason. if he hadnt had the V in 2009 then we prob would have ttc next year, we are hoping that that will be when he has his op and we can ttc sometime after, im just praying the op is a sucess, its very early days for us. Im blessed with 3 boys and he has 2 boys and a girl from previous, but we desperately want one together,

xxxx

We are waiting till after our wedding as I have been pregnant or BFing for most events the last few years, even my 21st lol. So once we finish our honeymoon, 9th June 2014, hopefully will have lost weight by then too!! Xx

Several reasons:

-To prolong my LO's breastfeeding (at least 2 years)
- DH can finish school and get a good job
- Save some money
- Lose 10-15lbs
- Better chance of successful VBAC

So right now, it looks to be Oct 2014. *sigh*

Want to work a bit longer to establish myself
Big holiday to Florida in May
Have some more savings behind us

- Getting OH (hopefully myself) through school.
- Losing weight (medication changes have not helped me any)
- Be in a better financial situation.

I know we'll never truly be financially 'ready', but bringing a child into our current situation scares the heck out of us.

Hi everyone,

Were hoping to start TTC or more NTNP around summer time. As I'm currently learning to drive, so I want to get that done first and i would like to lost at least a stone (hopefully lol).

My little boy who I love SO much is two in April and we'd love for there to be around a three year gap between them. Although I must say I have been having cold feet recently, as my little boy is definitely a mummy's boy and I've been feeling guilty eg will we get enough time together, is LO gonna feel left out.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who feels like this

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"