When are you doing your registry?

Hi all,

Bit of a different slant on this, but I wanted opinions on registries. I don't know if i like the idea or not, to me its like im having a baby shower and your all invited and obviously everyone buys you a present, i dont like that aspect of it anyway because people have to buy something.. then setting up a registry is like, your coming to a baby shower u must buy something and here is a list of what i want, the only choice u have is what u buy.. just feels a bit greedy in my opinion.

I am going ahead with the baby shower as my family are insisting, but I am in the UK. So although i would like people to buy me things that i like, i dont want to be in their face about it.. how do u all feel? As it seems to be really accepted in america but not sure about the response in the uk..

That's how I feel as well, but my mum and sister insisted I do a baby registry and I had planned to just for myself regardless as I'm absent minded and find it easier to have a list of everything I want need from a certain place.

I wanted to register at Target, but they don't have a baby registry here in Canada :(

Thats so lame! I love all the baby items at target!

I know! My sis works there and she would text me about all the baby items she was clearancing and wanted to buy me. I'm still going to go and get some things myself, but it's too bad there's no registry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->