When are you doing your registry?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
We find out what we are having on Friday and we are planning in doing the registry either Saturday or the week after, so I'll be about 16-17 weeks.

My MIL is throwing me a baby shower at the beginning of June and we are flying there and staying for a week. So we have to do the registry a little earlier so she can start mailing out the invitations in the next few weeks! Can't believe we are already going to be starting it :icecream: lol

When are you ladies going to start yours?

Almost have ours finalized. Its been a work in progress for a few months though. lol

At least you have a few months! Lol. We are rushing to get it done in a few weeks

I registered at babies r us yesterday, but my mom said i should register at target as well, so I still have to go do that one :) it's a lot of work, but really exciting to go look at everything ^.^ my shower is the beginning of may though, so I still have a little time to get it done

I'll be 22 weeks this friday and I still haven't registered! But we do plan on going to Babies R Us Saturday to get started. I'm excited because my mom and hopefully my sister will be coming along to help. I also plan to register at Walmart and possibly Target. My mom's baby shower for me will be May 18th so I really need to get it all done.

I feel like I'm doing it soooooo early compared to you ladies! Lol

I feel like I'm doing it soooooo early compared to you ladies! Lol

I'd much rather have done it early. I'm in a bit of a panic now. I have to get it all done soon, and I just have no idea what I want. My mum's has already bought the shower invitations and is sending them out soon. Gah!

This is my second baby, so I'm not having a baby shower. However, I've already started a registry just so I can keep track of the things we need to replace for baby #2. If someone wants to buy something off the list that's awesome, otherwise it's just helpful for my pregnant brain. I started it a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant so I guess you can say I like to plan ahead.

We just started ours yesterday! Definitely felt overwhelmed lol. I guess it's good to have everything done early and not stress about it later!

I'm now just about finished! Got about 125 items on the registries and just need to narrow down a few items since we're stuck between a few different mattresses, swings and two styles of the BoB Revolution stroller (either the SE or CE....hmmmm). lol

Almost there. :thumbup:

We did ours at 7 weeks, right after we heard the heartbeat for the first time :blush:...our dr's office was right around the corner from the babies r us, and its about a 25 minute drive, so we scanned absolutely everything we could think of, then as we went through the weeks we trimmed it down, when we found out baby was a girl at 19 weeks i went in and changed a few things (couldnt resist the girly version of the travel system!), and eventually we decided that target had better prices on most things except the travel system (my mom and dad splurged on that for us...so grateful!) so i told my sis in law to just tell everyone target if anyone asked when rsvp-ing...we had our shower at about 32ish weeks...and my brother gifted us all of his girl clothing, about 12 large totes worth, so we are set for clothes (though people will buy you clothes anyway, even if you dont register for them :haha:)...but yeah...we did ours super early, because i wanted the time to tweak it and change it online without it being last minute :flower:

I've started one, but its mostly just full of cloth nappies at the minute!

We also registered at Target a few days ago. So many cute things!!! I already can't wait for the shower. I want to see what we get lol.

I wanted to register at Target, but they don't have a baby registry here in Canada :(

On amazon (in the UK anyway) you can add items from other websites too, not just amazon. So I've done that, though we haven't finished it or handed it out. We're not having a shower x

On amazon (in the UK anyway) you can add items from other websites too, not just amazon. So I've done that, though we haven't finished it or handed it out. We're not having a shower x

That's pretty helpful. There is an app called BabyList where it's kinda the same thing. you Add items from different websites and you can just email your registry to people.

Hi all,

Bit of a different slant on this, but I wanted opinions on registries. I don't know if i like the idea or not, to me its like im having a baby shower and your all invited and obviously everyone buys you a present, i dont like that aspect of it anyway because people have to buy something.. then setting up a registry is like, your coming to a baby shower u must buy something and here is a list of what i want, the only choice u have is what u buy.. just feels a bit greedy in my opinion.

I am going ahead with the baby shower as my family are insisting, but I am in the UK. So although i would like people to buy me things that i like, i dont want to be in their face about it.. how do u all feel? As it seems to be really accepted in america but not sure about the response in the uk..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->