When baby's head is engaged .....

Mooshie

Reaction score
Does it become uncomfortable to sit?

I'm almost 36 weeks pregnant and for the last week or so I've only been able to sit on the edge of the sofa or on my ball as it's so uncomfortable to sit straight back in a chair or the sofa.

I suppose you could describe it as the "bowling ball" feeling and I only seem to be comfy with my legs wide apart. NOT very lady like!! :haha:

I feel like this too! Definate bowling ball!

have you been to see the midwife? my babys head engaged at 34 weeks.. and by gosh i swear he keeps trying to get out i keep feeling like a pushing feeling in my pelvis haaahaa sxxxx

i feel this too but i think it must pop in and out cause i dont always feel it

I'm seeing my midwife on Tuesday so I'll find out then. I'll update to let you all know!!

Sounds like it to me! I too have to do the perch on the end of the seat with legs open pose, it's very attractive!!

Oh i know that feeling too well, sometimes it feels she's gonna drop out any second lol

Hmm, mine's mostly engaged now (head 2/5 palpable) and I am not comfortable sitting on the sofa at all as it's a bit squishy (the sofa, not the baby!) but am fine sitting on a normal chair or on birthing ball :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->