When can I hear the heart beat?

Smirn

Reaction score
I am very keen to hear the babies heart beat and just wondered the soonest I will be able to ...... I have a Doppler at home from my last pregnancy so very keen to start using it x

On my home Doppler I heard it daily starting from 9 weeks. Not sure if it would have worked earlier as I only got it then. It did take a while the first couple weeks to find it. Like half an hour or so so it takes some patience in the beginning.

I found it at 8+2. I tried the next day and it took me over an hour, was really getting myself worked up! Left it couple of days. I'm 9+2 now and can find it more or less straight away, I know where baby is hiding which makes it easier x

Aw I'm so early on its weeks before I will be able to x tut lol oh well something to look forward to xx

It'll fly! I'd give it 3 or 4 weeks x

Aw I'm so early on its weeks before I will be able to x tut lol oh well something to look forward to xx

I couldn't hear anything till 14 weeks.

I couldn't hear anything until 16 weeks, but I think it was partly because I was using the cheap sticky gel that came with mine. Once I went out and got some aloe vera, I started hearing it much earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->