When can i take her swimming?

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Lilia loves bathtime so I would love to take her swimming but i'm not sure when i can? I'm guessing after her vaccinations- is this right?

I thought that too but asked my HV and she said no you can take them before but its a personal prefference

I still waited until her 1st vaccinations though like i did with my previous 2 ;)

I took Oscar before. They changed the rules when pools made it compulsary for babies to wear nappies.
He found it very interesting...:lol:

I took him when he was just over 7 weeks i think it was.
He hated it.
Screamed the whole place down, had to leave in complete embarrassment as i thought people were judging me lol.

He loves swimming now though, go every week :)
Took him long enough like, he only stopped screaming his little heart out after his 8th visit or something but then I took him with my next door neighbour and her LO and he seemed to copy what he was doing and started to realise it was fun :)

I've got Anna's swimsuit and swimming nappies already and plan to take her swimming with my mum and her baby - just as soon as we get around to it... at this rate she'll probs have grown out of the nappies by the time we get there! :dohh:

My baby brother is two now, he's been going swimming since about a month old and he loves it :D - He can actually swim by himself now, too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->