when did I o? based on opk's. PLEASE??!!

Hope83

Me, DH, DS & DD :)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

here are my opk's from the last 3 days (Friday cd 18, Saturday cd 19 and today/ Sunday cd20).

based on those test, when do you think I most likely o'ed?

my cervix has been high soft and open since wednesday cd 16. Also my nipples have been very sensitive since last weekend with a peek yesterday when they were so sore that it was very painful to nurse DS. they are a little better today

i had some ewcm on cd 19 but prior to that its been more creamy. I checked my cervix just now and though its still h-s-o, the cm appears to be sticky.

what do you think? thanks for reading and taking the time to respond.

The reason I'm trying to pin point O as much as possible is because I only had a chance to bd with DH on cd 17.

Is there a (good) chance that we caught the eggy this month?

Attachments

• IMG_2890.jpg
    IMG_2890.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 20
Do you take your basal temperature as well? This would be helpful next month because the shift in temperature shows clearly when you ovulate. About OPKs, usually, you ovulate 24 to 48 hours after the last positive one. So, probably your CD 20 to CD 22. If you BDed on CD 17, there is still a chance but vey thin because sperm can live up to 3 days. I would BD tonight and tomorrow night just to be sure if you can. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->