• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did I / will I ovulate?

S

Serene123

Need a little help.. When do we / should we have :sex:? And when do you think I will / did ovulate? I know you can't be 100% sure as I can't do BBT, but any estimates would be great :yipee:

The left line is the control, the right line is the result. To me it looks negative, positive, negative? Or are they all negative? :wacko:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/toriatrashhh/12345/IMG_0036.jpg

Test 1: CD16 11AM
Test 2: CD17 11AM
Test 3: CD18 9.30AM

I assume my surge was last night and CD16 is it starting, and CD18 is it ending? I could be totally wrong of course!! Any help is much appreciated ladies! xx

The middle one looks like a + to me. I was BD the next couple of nights running to be sure. When was the middle one taken, yesterday? In which case you may O today or tomorrow.

Lots and lots of luck

xox

nah hun, id personally save them for next month. i think you have defo had your surge, as they are getting lighter again x

huns when u get a pos opk its an indication that ur LH is surging which in turn stimulates ovulation, now the opk is just picking up the surge so ov will happen within 12-36 hours from your pos opk, alot of people think they ov when got the pos opk but this is not the case its after the pos opk so get :sex: as soon as babes u will find the opk starts going neg again very quickly once ov has actually happened xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->