When did you baby go through the night?

bexxie

Reaction score
I am asking as Amelia now for past three weeks has slept 9pm-7am and I give her a dream feed about 11pm.

I thought this would wear off and was a fluke but now I am wondering could it be here for good? (I hope so,lol)

If anyone could give me their views that would be great.

Bex.x

rhys was sleeping straight through until i started weaning him and now for some reason he wakes up for a feed at 4. so he sleeps 6.30 till 4 then till 7.30

rhys was sleeping straight through until i started weaning him and now for some reason he wakes up for a feed at 4. so he sleeps 6.30 till 4 then till 7.30

Frankie has done exactly the same. She was waking so I started weaning her and she has not slept through since. She used to sleep from 8pm to 7am with an 11.30 dream feed. Could really do with her sleeping through because I go back to work next week! I am fed up with parents suggestiing a formula feed at night!! What difference will that make? She takes over an hour to have a formula feed but feed solidly for 20 mins wth a breastfeed.

Kayleigh has been going down between 10.30 and 11.30, and sleeping for upto 6 hours, except last night,but i think that was 'cos she slept a lot in car coming back from mil, hopefully she'll go back to her usual sleep patttern 'cos i can cope with that when i go back to work in two weeks.

Lynnie i don't see point of formula, the reason ppl say it is its supposed to be more filling so will sleep more. It helped with Alisha when she was tiny as she was feeding 24/7, tried it with Kayleigh when she was feeding til 2am, slepping for 2hours then feeding 2 hrs, but only helped for 1 night. I would stick with bf if thats what you want to do.

Bex sounds like Ameliahas got it sussed, well done Amelia.

try a supper of porridge I did this with Chloe and she didnt wake after that

bex

Maddie was 4wks old when she slept thru and stayed sleeping through lol

xxx

morgan would sleep from about 10 till 6.30 for me and he started sleeping through when he was 6 weeks but he preferd his crib to his cot

callum slept form 10-7!!!!!!!! in his own bed!!!!!

That's fantastic Yvanne, way to go Callum:happydance:

Kayleigh's been going from 11.30/12.00 til about 6am

Last night was 9.30 til 6am (probably a one off). Would be a good routine, 'cos i can feed b4 i go to work and express any surplus b4 i go (got 8 oz this am as she only had 15 min feed).
I'm back at work in ju st under 2 weeks so she's got time to hopefully settle, but knowing my luck she'll have me up all night tonight.

Alex did 9-6 last night Caroline, must have been the weather or something!! He had done a couple of 7/8 hour sleeps but then got poorly and started waking again. I had his karvol plug in on all last night in his room and he slept through. I think he would have slept longer but Ella was up at 4.50am because she's ill now aswell, pah.

poor you Kina, Kayleigh had been doing 6 hour sleeps frrom 10.30 -11.30, until we got back from mil on sunday when it was gone 12, but i think the traveling trew everything out, then she had her first jabs poor mite, but last night i was surprised especially as we'd been out all day, no doubt tonight it will be late again.:blush:

Hope sleeping settles soon hun.

Ewan still not sleepping through - had a period of 3 months where he did, but thet got gastro enterisits and has never slet through since.

well callum is asleep(of his own accord in his bed!!!) will let u no if its another all nyter!!!

well sleep breeds sleep I thought if they slept all day then they woudl be up all night but mine sleeps all day and all night,she is awake I would say 2 hours in 24,boring as hell.

I am for it soon I know it,it is too good to be true,lol

I know what will happen Dave is away for a week next week so that will be when she plays havoc,I will bet on it. Calpol will be coming out then,(I am joking)

Bex.x

callum has had 4 naps today too!!! so am so surprised hes down so early!

fingers crossed yvanne.

i doubt her ladyship will be asleep by 9.30 tonight, she is little miss widey awake, with mega hiccups.

awww bless!!!! why is it so cute wen they have hiccups lol!!!

Kayleigh gets loads, quite often you wind her then she gets hiccups.

Just had them myself and Alisha was laughing so much. I love it when she laughs v cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->