When did you baby go through the night?

I am asking as Amelia now for past three weeks has slept 9pm-7am and I give her a dream feed about 11pm.

I thought this would wear off and was a fluke but now I am wondering could it be here for good? (I hope so,lol)

If anyone could give me their views that would be great.

Bex.x

Ella did this at 4 weeks old, with a dream feed, and it wasnt a fluke, slept through ever since, was very lucky, hopefully she will keep it up :)

Ho hum some way for me to go still. Dylan wakes for a feed every 3 hours. OH stays up and feeds him at 12 while I go to bed, I feed him around 3 and 6 and he doesnt go back to sleep after 6 as he seems to get painfull wind then, so I sneek downstairs with him and pace up and down for a couple of hours while everyone else sleeps, so I get about 5 hours sleep a night at the mo.

I know they say to sleep when your baby does but how the hell are you ment to do that then you have another toddler lol!

Kayleigh has been going from 10.30 to 6am for past 3 weeks so from about 9 weeks, she has odd night when she wakes at 4 but is quite occasional.

Hope Dylan's wind settles soon.

Alex is back to 9-2, then up again between 4-5 and then at 7. So fed up!

:hugs: oh no poor you kina.

I'm hoping Kayleigh settled into this routine 'cos i can feed her b4 i go to work, and express other boob, and be out for 7.30 (hopefully a bit l8er now new road open). Back at work next week, so will have to make sure i take at least one spare top:rofl: I'm gonna struggle to get from 7am to 12.30 without feeding. Thankfully only doing 3 days to start with

Hope Alex settles soon Kina.

Thanks hon ((hugs)). He's in a travel cot til he wakes the first time then in bed with us, hoping once his cot comes through he'll sleep better.

coz of the heat now rhys is sleeping from 8 till 1 then till 2.30 then till 4.30 then till 6.30

im so tired !!!!!

awww

Melie still in moses basket and is popping out nearly but I dont want to put her in cot yet i am scared she wont sleep lol and will miss her. God I am so sad.

Will do soon tho,this bloody heat is hell

Alex is in a nappy, long sleeved thin cotton top and a 1 tog grobag at the moment.

you know she is in a vest and sleepsuit and I am sitting here now thinking is she too hot? Hard to know isnt it?

I ahve just a sheet for her tonight but hope she is ok I might strip off the sleepsuit
B

well just felt her and she feels cool so okay do you think

its up to you. i knew that rhys was getting too hot coz he was waking up lastnight all sweaty so tonight ive decided no vest and just a sheet and we'll see how that goes.

Kayleigh just in sleepsuit and seems ok, but no sheet.

i have to keep at least a sleepsuit on colby because she pops the poppers and tries to take her nappy off :lol: Colby is never under the covers anyway she rolls about and crawls from top to bottom and when shes awake she stands up and shouts dadadadada

Hi babe, I am glad Mellie is going thru the night for you, Afie goes thru too he sleeps from about 11.30pm - 12.30am - 10.00-11.30am, and back to sleep again after a morning bottle.... so it is great as I get to have a lay in at weekends as Paul gets up with Jade :happydance:

Well Bethanie was going through the night at about 2 months old with the odd erratic night. She hasn't been sleeping as well recently as I think shes teething, so she wakes up crying randomly then soothes herself back to sleep. I am weaning her at the moment as well, but I fed her at about 12:30am last night because she was stirring a lot then she woke up again at 5:30am! when she usually wakes more like 7:30am! I am trying out the meal plan from that contented little book of weaning, so I hope she settles down as her feeding becomes more established.

Also, it is soo hot recently! even I wake a few times a night.. so no wonder some of these babies don't want to sleep.

Night from hell last night :(
I went to bed at 11 while OH stayed up to do midnight feed, if which he didnt really want much of and the feed ended up taking nearly an hour to get 4oz in him. He then Woke for a feed at 2:45 It took me an hour and a half to get him to feed and go back to sleep, he was farting loads, so squirming round and unable to get back to sleepso at 4:15 I fanally crawled into bed at east thinking well he had had 4oz and should sleep for at least 3 hours . . wrong he woke an hour later at 5:15, he didnt want a bottle, he didnt need changing, he was just awake, I just wanted to cry, I had 3 hours sleep and he was wide awake, In the end I just took him downstairs and put him in his cradle swing, put it on low, kept the lights down and I went back up to bed. OH got up at 7:30 and he was asleep in his swing, I didnt hear him cry anymore during the night, but feel bad about sticking him downstairs ans shutting the door on him, but their is no way I would have got through the day today on 3 hours sleep. :(

He just farts all day and all night and it makes him cry all the time, so he cant stay asleep, dont know what to do.

Aww Cat, I really feel for you. Don't feel guilty about putting him downstairs. My parents always reel out the story of putting my brother to sleep in the pram in the kitchen as he refused to sleep. They just let him cry himself to sleep and it worked.

Charlie's slept through 17 times since Xmas - not that I'm counting!!! He did 3 whole weeks, then got his teeth come through and had the worst night since he was born. Then he's only done it twice since. One of them was last night though!:happydance:

Well its gone 2 o'clock now Noah is asleep in bed and dylan . . is still awake, has been awake and grizzing most of the morning, his eyes close for a few mins and then just open again, why wont he sleep!!!!!

I want to have a kip on the sofa, am sooo tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->