When did you baby go through the night?

Can you not try and lay with him on your bed? Even a quick 10 minute power nap would make you feel better.

As you know I have to work fulltime, and when I've had an especially bad night with Charlie, I go to the loo, sit on the seat, lean my head against the side of the cubicle, and shut my eyes for 5 minutes. :blush: Even if I don't go sleep, that little bit of rest does me the world of good.

Oh got that makes me feel worse! If I only sleep for a small amount of time its like I have given my body a taster of sleep and then it wants more!

I cant sleep in the same room as Dylan, we had to put him in his own room at just a couple of days old as he is such a noisy sleeper grunting and snoring and squeeling. He has just dozed off so I might just have a little lie down on the sofa . . .

(keeps looking down to check his eyes are still closed)

I know the feeling hun, it does get better honest i was exixisting on a few hours for several weeks.

What formula are u using? i was told by hv that certain ones can make babies windy and more prone to colic i think it is sma, (i know its not farley's 'cos that what i used to top Alisha up).

my sis swears by farleys for colic and wind.

oh hunnie you poor thing,wish i was nearer would help you out. hopefully tonight will go well
bex.x

Infacol!!!!

I swear this stuff is a miricle cure!!

xxx

I have him on Infacol and Cow & Gate. He seems a lot better today, some days are def better than others. I was thinking of moving him onto Cow & Gate Comfort, but im weary of chopping and changing his feed as that is likely to upset his stomach even more.

Alex slept from just after 8.30 til 5, then didn't want another feed til 8.30. But Ella was up crying at 2.30 and 4 so still a shite night really.

Kayleigh went from 10-3.30 :dohh: then woke at 8am, and 11.30am.

I hope that was a one off.

Cat - Charlie's on C & G Comfort and it really helped him. He has reflux though, I'm not sure about helping with wind. Have you spoken to your hv?

Oh, and Charlie went down last night at 6.45pm, woke at 3.50am starvng, then went back bed till 6.35am. A good night for me!

right i am touching wood here-melie is still going 7.30-7.30 and that is coz i wake her as have to get chloe out of door to school. she is sparko out at mo and I am going to dream feed her a bottle in a minute.
you wait i will ahve nightmare teething lol

Cat - Charlie's on C & G Comfort and it really helped him. He has reflux though, I'm not sure about helping with wind. Have you spoken to your hv?

Oh, and Charlie went down last night at 6.45pm, woke at 3.50am starvng, then went back bed till 6.35am. A good night for me!

HV is coming round on Monday so I will ask her then what she suggests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->