When did you feel flutters?

Rose1990

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi all! Just wondered when any of you felt flutters in pregnancy.

I'm ntnp #2 more relaxed approach this time. I've been feeling only what I can describe as a vibration sensation low down for the past week on and off and it's getting stronger. I'm due on in 4days so surely I can't be feeling a pregnancy already?

Going to test later, curiosity is getting the better of me. X

You can't actually feel the baby kick until about 16-20 weeks.

You can feel flutters like 10 weeks and after. I never felt them because I have an anterior placenta. I am feeling kicks and movement now and that started 4/5 days a ago. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow.

I started feeling flutters at 16/17 weeks.

I felt my first at 14 weeks. I will say though that I feel phantom kicks and flutters all the time after having my daughter. Could be that.

Felt at 16 weeks. I'd say you are feeling wind, I had that after I had given birth to DS and then I'd realise there was no baby in there anymore :haha:

It would be way too early to feel much of anything. Even with #2, the only symptom I had that early on was sore boobs. You would only be just over 3 weeks so really you might have breast tenderness and a change in CM but those are really the only symptoms at that point.

I know I used to get phantom flutters for quite some time after having DS but like a PP said, it turned out to be gas or sometimes muscle twitches.

I felt butterfly like flutters with all my pregnancies around 14 weeks, Dident start feeling kicks till around 16 -18 weeks.

It was 17 weeks and 4 days for me with DS. I imagine that I will feel them sooner when I fall pregnant with #2, but I have no idea how much sooner.

I was early and felt the first poke at 13 weeks, then nothing for about 2 weeks. By 16 weeks I was feeling flutters every other day and daily kicks by 18 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->