When did you first *DTD* after having baby? and how did you make it special?

I was like almost 6 months pp!! i dunno where the time went lol

Didn't do anything to make it special so can't help there ..

2 1/2 weeks pp - I had a second degree tear. We were both ready and took things slow with lots of foreplay and it was fine.

we DTD 2 weeks PP

I ws horny as hell, my stitches had fallen out so i dragged OH into bed :blush: He was very reluctant incase he hurt me, he got over that in about 30 seconds :haha:

It was the same as it always was x

We dtd 6 weeks pp, and it was actually amazing ahem, i was so (blush) tight down below and it felt like the early pregnancy weeks you know what i mean!!! :) x x

We tried at 8 weeks pp and it hurt like hell. Even now at almost 5 months it still hurts even with lube (I am breastfeeding). For most breastfeeding women, the vaginal tissue atrophies due to the lack of estrogen and it won't go back to normal until after baby has been weaned. It feels so raw, kind of like the exposed skin from an abrasion. I've been cleared of infections so my doctor just says it's due to breastfeeding :-(

Take it slow and definitely wait until you want it. Use lots of lube too :)

We tried at 8 weeks pp and it hurt like hell. Even now at almost 5 months it still hurts even with lube (I am breastfeeding). For most breastfeeding women, the vaginal tissue atrophies due to the lack of estrogen and it won't go back to normal until after baby has been weaned. It feels so raw, kind of like the exposed skin from an abrasion. I've been cleared of infections so my doctor just says it's due to breastfeeding :-(

i did not know this! i'm also bf.
i had 4 stitches and a graze
we dtd about 6 or 7 weeks, and it hurt like hell. we've done it a couple more times since, each time gets slightly better but it still hurts. we did use lube. oh says i feel looser, but to me it feels tons tighter, like he's going to tear me apart. really hope it improves soon, feel sorry for both of us!

We did at 2 weeks but then I bled so left it til 6 weeks it still hurts its so tight n I had no tears or anything! I just don't feel like doin it don't no why! Think iv lost my mojo!

9 weeks pp for us, i had an episiotomy and a third degree tear and was worried, but it was fine and didnt hurt, o/h said it felt no different but i thought it felt a little looser lol x

8 Weeks and it was painful, still is painful at 3.5 months PP now. And all I had were 2 grazes, no tearing and no stitches. I make no effort to make it special, it's do it and get it done as fast as possible. I want it, then remember how much it still hurts, but do it mostly for OH at this point. A happy OH is a happy me so it's worth it. But there is no special part to it just yet. That may be a few more months.

i did not know this! i'm also bf.
i had 4 stitches and a graze
we dtd about 6 or 7 weeks, and it hurt like hell. we've done it a couple more times since, each time gets slightly better but it still hurts. we did use lube. oh says i feel looser, but to me it feels tons tighter, like he's going to tear me apart. really hope it improves soon, feel sorry for both of us!

My doctor says this is just a taste of what's to come (menopause) :dohh:

Sign me up for estrogen therapy for sure :haha:

7 MONTHS. DH deployed 2 weeks after DS was born so the day he finally came home we did the deed!

6 weeks pp, the day after my follow-up. LO was sleep (rare because we dealt with colic from 4wks-10wks) and we both had the energy. It was great!

10 days PP, so I put 1 week. I had a natural delivery and no tears, though.

My LO is 7 weeks today and we still havent DTD. I am waiting until after my check up with the hospital also I can't start my pill again until I get my period (sorry for tmi) and that still hasn't made an appearance yet which I have to say im thankful for lol. My OH is more than ready now lol x

I had to pick dh up from the airport after being gone for three days. LO was still asleep from being in the car so we took advantage of it. ;)

Paula! Hotdog down a hallway! Super funny lol its good u had fun! And wernt to serious x
Winter- u wait aslong as u need to hun! Sort his ffriskyness out without sex.. or better yet if u dnt want to lol let him sort himself out till ur ready! Xx
Bump- lol i had a section too! What were u scared of! And what did u drink lol x

6 weeks, do you believe me if i tell you that OH asked me 1 week after giving birth ?? lol. Anyway, that was weird, I felt like it was my first time having sex ! That also means not great, lol

I'm naughty and only waited 12 days PP (had a 2nd degree tear and stitches, too) ... Very big mistake LOL

Dark- wow 6months!!!
Sprout! Wow ur brave! 2weeks lol x
Newmmummy- no amount of hornnyess cud have dragged me to bed at 2weekspp lol

Redsteleto- thats great advice i didnt know that! Im breastfeeding too! I made sure i got a tube of ky jlube when i was leaving after my postnatel apointment lol x

Lauren- ur not the only one lol my Mojos long gone lol it feels like forever since weve dtd lol even tho i even got one more dtd in while i was in labour lol ( i knew it wud be longgg before i happened agen) lol - why do u think u bled after;? Is tht common? X

Breezy! Omgg 7months! The wait must have been awful!! Bet u were happy when u cud finaly be intimate with ur man!! X

Queen- i need some of this energy lol also i like ur c section thing is that a thread on here? Im also a c section mummy lol. Ur babys so cute! Lots of hair aww!!

Veryhopeful- lol did it not go to plan then lol x

Littlecupcake- what if ur period doesnt come back for 6months? Then u wont be able o have the pill? X

Dxxt- wow 10days!! I imagine u still had lochiaa? I cudnt imagine doing it then that lochia ggrossed me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->