When did you first *DTD* after having baby? and how did you make it special?

Amytheste- at the end of my preganncy i felt like it was like the first time too! This is gonna be intresting lol i bet we end up waiting till3months now! Im not ready for the pain yet to come lol

Sad, for us it was either 3 or 4 MONTHS pp!! After my 1st was born it was 6 wks pp, 2nd was 7 wks pp, which I thought was a long time, but 3-4 months? Tbh, I dont know why or how!

Ashey! - u have a busy household by the sound of it lol so i imagine why xx

with Ruby it was 2 weeks, it was fine. still haven't this time because Scarlett will only sleep on me. and i cba anyway!

4 weeks and a day! Not romantic in the slightest haha, just same old! :dohh:
It did hurt a bit but like I told my OH, it hurt but not like 'omfg, get off me and never touch me again!'

Lo just turned 15 weeks and we still haven't even attempted it! I had a long recovery though with an episiotomy and a 4 th degree tear. Once I healed from that, my gallbladder started causing me pain. I finally just had surgery to have that removed this week so I'm guessing it's still going to be another few weeks. Poor DH!

Claire 2weeks!! Wow.. i was stil bleedin then wudnt hv let him near me lol
And cba lol cud enuf reason hehe.

Bella- wow hope ur recovery goes better i cn see why u dnt wana dtd yet uve had a har time x

UPDATE. (Tmi warnin) i dtd at 8weeks + 1day and it was great! Nothing to worry about didnt hurt! Just the tiny bit where u go in and it was fine after tht! And ur right abnout the special part lol baby went to sleep and we took the opitunity lol but it was still special but the second time (few hours later after visiting annsumers) lol was perfect nothing to worry about! Thanks ladies for u responces

4 weeks (sounds bad to me now) I would of done it sooner but wasn't healed lol. I felt really fruity it was so weird, going through all that pain then like a week later wanted to jump o.hs bones!

It wasn't really romantic, it happened quick. I can't really remember it as I have had too many sleepless nights since then aha.

It didn't hurt, surprisingly!

5 weeks after birth - wasn't romantic but was VERY good haha, we'd both been feeling very fruity for weeks but we were too scared to do it until yesterday! it did hurt a little bit at first but oh said it felt just as tight as before so that was a relief as i was so worried i'd have a wizards sleeve!!

I had sex for the first time after my LO 8 weeks postpartum and he started crying in the middle of it......so much for romance.

cee * "was feeling fruity" haha great way to put it xx

we tried somewhere around 4 weeks. We didn't make it special though, we just kind of said "Hey lets just try and see how it feels", no go for us -- it did not feel good :/

I didn't even have a full vaginal birth lol but LO was stuck down there for 3.5 hours so I'm guessing things got stretched and etc.

Orininal doll ur baby is soo beautiful!!! And how many centimeters did u get to? Then u had a cection? I only got to 6 cm but nothing was different when we did it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->