When did you first *DTD* after having baby? and how did you make it special?

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hi ladies.. Im 7weeks pp.. and feel im kind of ready?? Im reeely nervous though because after delivery i had alot of issues with infections etc and they had to do alot of tampering in my lady bits lol so the thought of stuff happening with down there grosses me out and i know i need to get over that.. i am ready for sex though i think lol.

But .. I want this first time after all this time to be special.. but dont know how to make it special?
so i was thinking candles?( but i hate candles being lite up when im not watching it incase of fire lol so tht will probs just make me more axious)

Maybe il make a trip to annsummers lol get some nice massage oil..

4wks pp it was romantic we just got it out the way with it was painful and felt v loose down there.

Thank God it didnt stay like that :haha:

Tried at 6 weeks but it hurt too much.
Tried again at 11 weeks, wasn't very successful then either.
Managed successfully at 14 weeks and it wasn't that 'special' just needed to get it over with after it had hurt so much the first couple of times, I got really nervous about it. (I'd had a LOT of stitches, and mesh, and an allergy to maternity pads...) But once we knew we could, it has been special since then. Get LO a babysitter and go for a nice meal ;-) have fun!

Babyhopes lol - loose :p im thinking i wont have that problem coz i had a section.. im thinking it will be tight.. and very painful!!!.

Mia- thank you great idea!! .. wow and painful until 14weeks pp!! jeeezeeee! lol ouchies!

xx

After my son I was feeling quite *ahem* ready, so we dtd as soon as we got the ok from the doc (at 6weeks) and it hurt like all hell!!! I don't think we attempted again until 6 months lol!! Then it was great.

After my daughter we knew better so we waited 3 months...still hurt a lot but not as much as 6 weeks!! I'm envious of people who can get straight back to it!

i had grazes and stitches and we dtd at 6 weeks pp after the ok from the doctor i was really scared but we took it really slow to start off with with lots of cuddling and stuff first and it didnt hurt at all it did feel kind of loose tho lol but soon tightened up again,

we done it 4 weeks pp and i had an epsiotomy but it looked healed it didnt feel painful to touch or push. well tbh it was a disaster we used too much lube n everything was wet and loose...not pleasurable for either of us n oh made it worse with his bad choice of words... we tried again a few days later minus the lube and it was amazing, everything is much more sensitive, we've done it a lot since. Just relax, take it easy and have lots of foreplay x

we just dtd last week at eight wks post bubs, hurt a little and some light bleeding but was ok xx

We did it 5 week pp
Did nothing special, my husband was so ready to dtd I could have worn a grandma night gown and he would think I was the sexiest woman on earth :rofl:

We waited 5 weeks, we dident do anything special apart from a lot of forplay, I had an episiotomy and it was fine.

Don't do it just to get it over with, wait till you want to have sex and it will be loads better.

I had a 2nd degree tear and grazes at the top... Anyway we dtd 5 weeks pp and slowly but felt fine then had first period!! Now I'm 7 weeks pp like you and it's fine when TMI in but hurts a little before that stage even with lube but doesnt feel loose or anything and still very pleasurable! We didn't do anything special but OH prob found it special as hadn't had any action for months lol!!

Good luck and have fun! x

lol thanks ladies!!
atleast i am more prepeared now!!
lol

so its gonna be probably painful lol and probs not special lol haha least i know now.

ur right my baby always wakes up at annoying momments lol x

We waited 5 weeks, we dident do anything special apart from a lot of forplay, I had an episiotomy and it was fine.

Don't do it just to get it over with, wait till you want to have sex and it will be loads better.

this is the thing im suppperrrrr wanting it. :blush: but stil wannado it to get it over with coz im not looking forward to the pain lol x x

It was 7 weeks for us. My OH gave me a nice long massage and then I made it special by saying "hurry up and do it before the baby wakes up!!" ;) x

We DTD at 5 weeks post partum and it was a little sore but still enjoyable. By 7 weeks it was back to normal and DH said everything felt the same as before.

5 weeks PP, we just kept it light hearted, I was actually nervous about how it was going to feel down there and we had such a laugh saying it might be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway lol! it was good actually.....our sex life has resumed as normal now...might even be a little better :)

im almost 4 weeks pp and the thought of dtd scares me so much, oh has been so frisky though recently its been hard not to go ahead and do it! i think i will wait a few more weeks yet though for fear things will be loose down there :(

13 weeks and I was scared as hell as I had a section so I got drunk....very drunk :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->