When did you get AF after your loss?

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I was hoping I would get AF (or not!!) four weeks after our loss but I doubt I will now as I'm
a( still testing pregnant :( and
b( don't think I've ovulated yet.

I want her to come so things can hopefully go back to normal!!

xx

EDIT: I should have put an aoption of "Never, I got a :bfp: before she came back"

xx

Aww hun I hope she comes for you soon!
Either that or a :bfp: :flower:

Thanks to everyone who has voted!!

:hugs:

AF hasn't come for me yet either and it's like 36 days already, I just hope she arrives soon because it's making me go crazy!!!!!!!!! Am I pregnant?!?! am I not!?!?! :wacko: xxx

AF hasn't come for me yet and it's like 36 days already, I just hope she arrives soon because it's making me go crazy!!!!!!!!! Am I pregnant?!?! am I not!?!?! :wacko: xxx

Have you tested yet hun? :hugs:

xx

Yeah I tested today after I got home from work.. So it was about 7pm.
BFN :( I just don't know because I've got symptoms :wacko:
I'm just going mad honey. xxx

my af took 16 weeks which was hell but now af is 27 day cycle so shorter than before my loss x

Aw Halley :hugs:
Do you have any idea when or if you have ovulated chick?

16 weeks :shock:
Omg. . . . did you ask why it took so long??!

xx

they dont know why had a scan and tests everything is fine so think they put it down to my age!! im 41 but at my scan the lady said i was still young and my womb and ovaries are perfect so think it was just my bad luck!! x sylvia x

No I don't honey, but my OH and I sexed every night, twice a night since my MC. The test was a crappy Clear & Simple one, my OH got it - They don't have a clue, bless! Maybe I tested to early? Oh I don't know I think I'm just making excuses up for it now :dohh: It was my first pregnancy when I had my MC.. So now all I do is sleep eat and talk pregnancy - Witch can't be healthy!! xxx

Oh hun I'm obbessed too!!

Mine's lasted about a year and half so far, sending me crazy lol

:hugs:

9 weeks and 2 days! and its been 14 weeks and still no 2nd af! undergoing tests etc :( xx

mine came 6 weeks if counting 1st day of the bleed as CD 1 - or as normal (31days) if counting from the first day with 0 HCG :D

From the day I gave birth to baby prematurely at 22 weeks 3/6/10 and AF came yesterday 4/7/10!
Hope all your AF's arrive soon girls! xxx

actually, a good way to find out when she arrives is to test with an OPK (if your Hpt is already negative); then add 14 days (or your luteal phase) to it.
After my d&c on the 9th june; I had one week of +tive HPTs, then tested with my clearblue monitor everyday until I ovulated on 28th of June; so I can expect af to come on the 13th of July since I have a 14 days luteal phase.
but I don't think she will come, hopefully NOT until after March 22, 2011
:flower::flower:

good luck girls!

Thanks hun I had a positive OPK on 2nd which was two weeks after but I alos had a positive pregnancy test :dohh:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->