When did you get symptoms of pregnancy?

L

Lost7

I'm 4+3 and I still have no signs apart from the occasional dry mouth.

I am waiting on a beta result to confirm that all is okay, tests have been progressing okay I guess. I just wonder when you all had sickness and any other signs?

I am not peeing more often.
I do not have tender boobs.
I do not have any heightened taste / smell aversion.
I do not feel sick at any times of the day.

Just wondering when I should expect some real pregnancy symptoms? Also, what kind of beta # should symptoms appear?

I always got symptoms between 5-7 weeks so you still have some time. Congrats on your pregnancy! :)

if it makes you feel any better i'm 6 weeks with mild nausea and really not too much else besides sore breasts.

When I was pregnant with my son... (nearly 6 years ago...) I didn't have any symptoms until 6 weeks!

I have been having nausea since 9dpo! But that could be because i transferres 2 embryos and maybe they are both sticking? And im exhausted all the time and super sore boobs, but progesterone also mimics pregnancy so thats probably why too haha

With my first pregnancy I got symptoms straight away but I don't know how many weeks I was then as it was a suprise pregnancy & I was quite late for AF.

The second time I found out I was pregnant the day of my missed period, so about 4 weeks. I didn't have any symptoms at all, I thought I was going to get off symptom free. That was until at 6 weeks it hit me like a steam train! I had fatigue, morning sickness that lasted most of the day, food aversion, everything smelt disgusting, I was hot all the time & got awful heart palpitations.

This time I have sore boobs & that's about it but I'm not fooling myself this time thinking I'm going to have a symptom free 1st tri, I'm waiting for the rest of the symptoms to kick in.

I always say that my second son lulled me in to a false sence of security lol, I'm not taking it for granted this time, if I expect the worse is coming then if it's not as bad it's a bonus.

I never understand women who want symptoms, I'd be quite happy without them!

I'd happily throw my guts up every hour of every day for the whole pregnancy than worry lack of symptoms meant I was going to miscarry again, for the then 10th time.

between 4-5 weeks I didn't feel pregnant at all. Around 5.5 weeks nausea and fatigue slowly started. Then at 6 weeks MS was full force and there seems to be no end in sight!! My boobs have been super sore since around 5.5 weeks too. But I haven't had sore boobs with all my pregnancies. With both of my boys my boobs never hurt. I have been going to the bathroom more since about 6 weeks. That being said, I have never had the greatest bladder! lol It's still early for you and I find the 6 weeks mark is when you start to feel more.

5 weeks+3....nausea has been with me 24/7! It's brutal. Don't wish for it.

My first baby, I was peeing more often at like 4 weeks. I had to wait a few more days to take the test to make sure it was actually going to be positive if I was! I didn't get any major symptoms until almost 2 months in though, but the nausea lasted until almost the third tri once it did start.

Wth DS, never! Not one symptom!

With mc, 4w I had nausea but no sore boobs and it lasted even after I knew the baby had gone.

This time, 5w and the sore boobs started. 6w and the all day nausea started and lasted until middle of this week (11w).

Enjoy it while you're not ill! X

This is my fourth baby, and I've had first trimester symptoms start up at different times - or not at all - with each of them! With my first, they started at 3 weeks along, when I had NO idea I could have been pregnant. I suddenly started feeling exhausted all the time and started taking naps! With my second, NONE. Ever! I only found out I was pregnant because I had to take a pregnancy test before going into surgery. OOPS! Surgery canceled! ;) With my third, I had vomiting the day before my BFP but no more symptoms after that. With my fourth (current), I had symptoms start up RIGHT after conception. My mother told me almost 2 weeks before my BFP - so almost right at conception - that I was pregnant. I didn't believe her at all. I had a MISERABLE first trimester this time, with symptoms starting up so early and not going away until I was almost in third tri (and then they came back at 34 weeks)! Good luck, hun. I'm wishing you the best with your pregnancy!!!!

At 3 weeks, 5 days and until now sore boobs were killing me and clear skin, then around 5 fatigue and nausea, now at 6 weeks all of that plus shortness of breath.

My sister is 11 weeks and had pretty much zero symptoms.

I started to feel like I had a constant hangover and sore boobs between 5-6 weeks then about 7 weeks my morning sickness kicked in

Some women don't get any symptoms, I know a few people who have told me they wouldn't know they were pregnant as they had zero symptoms just a positive pregnancy test

Good luck :)

I have 6 earth children (including a twin pregnancy) and I suffered badly with all of them. I've also lost 9 babies due to miscarriage and with each of my Miscarriages I've had ZERO symptoms: Hence why I am stressing.

i'm a little over 6 weeks and just moments of nausea, breast tenderness and fatigue. nothing crazy. by this time with my first, i was puking my brains out. with my second, nothing until 7+ weeks.

With my first I had no symptoms at all and wouldn't even had known I was pregnant if it weren't for the lack of period and growing belly. I never felt pregnant at all. With my second I had horrible MS including both nausea and vomiting from about 4 weeks to around 12 weeks. At 12 weeks the vomiting let up but the nausea never really did, only other symptom I had was extreme exhaustion. With my third I had horrible nausea from around 5 weeks to about 20 weeks that I needed Zofran for because I couldn't eat and lost around 20lbs. No other symptoms really. With this one the MS started around 4 weeks with just nausea, sore boobs and exhaustion has kicked in this week at 5 weeks. Been having quite a few cramps as well.

Aside from sore boobs starting around week 5, I didn't even get morning sickness until about 9.5 weeks..... and then it stuck around until 20 weeks. I lost 10lbs! But don't worry that you don't have symptoms. They will come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->