When did you get your BFP?

To be honest, I have'nt any idea what dpo I was. Back then I wasn't charting or tracking anything besides how long it was taking me to get preggers.

I know, I know.........I'm no help :haha:

But I have 2 pollees! :happydance:

Maybe Sarah?

Oh Sweet Jesus, the Jager! Lol.

That's about as bad as Goldschlager (sp).

My DH and I had nostalgia night and drank the Boone's and made jello shots. :happydance:

Eva- I think that might be the answer...just have sex and wait! Lol

Im here.....but Ive never had a BFP

:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
(yes, finally, I got to use the gun smiley!!!!)
:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You're probably knocked up now....give the quads some time....it's too early...

Ok...just for you (please submit your answer), how mant dpo do you predict you will see your BFP?

I think I will be a late bloomer....not till 12dpo. how about you?

13 dpo. I was temping, so I know exactly when I OV'd. Neg at 11 dpo, waited 2 days and tested again. Only had sex once that month 2 days before OV too :thumbup:

13 dpo. I was temping, so I know exactly when I OV'd. Neg at 11 dpo, waited 2 days and tested again. Only had sex once that month 2 days before OV too :thumbup:

Thanks!

How many days before or after expected menses?

I'm quite under 35, but followed your link from first trimester.

I was TTC for three years...turned out DF was azoospermatic. :( Did four cycles with donor sperm and three cycles of clomid.
I also used instead cups, real egg whites mixed with the sperm, ate sunflower seeds and pineapple and some brazil nuts. And relaxed, quite a bit, not spazzing and testing from 5dpo like I had done in the past. ;)

Not a mum yet but since I got my BFP I took the poll :thumbup: Was 9dpo and my normal LP is 12-13 days.

Jager :sick::sick: First time I did a shoot of that it came back up a half hour later. I avoid it like the plague now! :haha:

Not a mum yet but since I got my BFP I took the poll :thumbup: Was 9dpo and my normal LP is 12-13 days.

Jager :sick::sick: First time I did a shoot of that it came back up a half hour later. I avoid it like the plague now! :haha:

Thanks for taking the poll!

Drank Jager once.....never again....:sick:

My :bfp: was at 11 dpo and it was the day AF was due for me, I had a short LP back then though, I woke up that morning and took my temp and instead of a huge drop like usual it was way up so I tested with a dollar store brand and got my BFP, confirmed with a Digi and an FRER later that day.

My :bfp: was at 11 dpo and it was the day AF was due for me, I had a short LP back then though, I woke up that morning and took my temp and instead of a huge drop like usual it was way up so I tested with a dollar store brand and got my BFP, confirmed with a Digi and an FRER later that day.

Thanks for replying...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey...Do you know Porkchops mom? :haha::haha::haha:

Thanks for replying...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey...Do you know Porkchops mom? :haha::haha::haha:

mammag is a wonderful, wonderful woman! :happydance:

I always end up puking my guts out, so I'm not too selective, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->