When did you get your BFP?

Look at all of the votes you have gotten! I wish more women would leave a comment though; I like to compare notes on this type of stuff. Just not the 'my boobs hurt' stuff, lol. I can't do it anymore.

I was always 10-11 dpo. My lp is only 11 dpo though.

#3 was bfn, then next am bfp (also, I pulled the old test from the day before out of the trash, and it had turned into a bfp overnight. I had scrutinized it several times during the day and never saw even a hint of a line. And, I know we're not supposed to read them after 10 minutes, but this test took like 10 hours. It was a dollar store test).

I have never been surprised with a bfp. I knew before each test that something was different.

My :bfp: was at 11 dpo and it was the day AF was due for me, I had a short LP back then though, I woke up that morning and took my temp and instead of a huge drop like usual it was way up so I tested with a dollar store brand and got my BFP, confirmed with a Digi and an FRER later that day.

Thanks for replying...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey...Do you know Porkchops mom? :haha::haha::haha:

Porkchop's Mom keeps me sane :) At least she tries :wacko:

#3 was bfn, then next am bfp (also, I pulled the old test from the day before out of the trash, and it had turned into a bfp overnight. I had scrutinized it several times during the day and never saw even a hint of a line. And, I know we're not supposed to read them after 10 minutes, but this test took like 10 hours. It was a dollar store test).

I have never been surprised with a bfp. I knew before each test that something was different.

How are you feeling tonight? :hugs:

Agreed. I knew I was pregnant before my BFP at 11DPO due to my temp spiking instead of dipping, plus the fact that I had embarrassingly fallen asleep at 8PM the night before while visiting friends due to unexplained sudden extreme exhaustion! They lent me their bed and I slept soundly for 3 hours, then DH woke me to drive me home :blush:

How are you feeling tonight? :hugs:

You're so sweet, thanks:hugs:

I am feeling very much not pregnant. And angry, and emotionally exhausted, and bitter, and depressed. Basically, not really feeling anything good.

Do you ever wish you hadn't started ttc? That's where I'm at now. But, in a few days, I'll be back into my follicular phase and my attitude will improve. Hope is everlasting, right?

Look at all of the votes you have gotten! I wish more women would leave a comment though; I like to compare notes on this type of stuff. Just not the 'my boobs hurt' stuff, lol. I can't do it anymore.

I know...me too...maybe the Jager or Mad Dog or Boone's turned them off?:shrug:

Ready- I tell you, I question this decision almost everyday.

The only reason I am not curled up in a ball this AF, is bc I have my new drugs and monitor. In my heart, I know where this is heading, but I am trying to keep some PMA that just maybe, we can do this without spending a sh*t ton of money.

Funny thing, I have been seriously considering buying a new car these last few weeks- why is it so much easier for me to spend money on the car than it is for IVF? I can't wrap my head around it, lol. :wacko:

The only thing I can come up with, is if I buy a car, I have it now. If we try IVF, we might not get anything out of it.

I think it might be bc it routes to the 35+ forum; I didn't realize it was linked throughout BnB till mammag told me. Maybe some women who are under 35 don't feel comfortable posting here?

I didnt vote as it was the first time in years I didnt test for ovulation I was due for fertility treatment so didn't bother!

I voted 10-11 DPO...10 DPO was a dollartree cheapie with the faintest faint that I thought was an evap and the 11DPO was an FRER with a faint faint but def there line..sometimes I still cant believe it..it seems like soo long ago and then again seems like just yesterday..I remember that morning so well its crazy lol lol...

I think it might be bc it routes to the 35+ forum; I didn't realize it was linked throughout BnB till mammag told me. Maybe some women who are under 35 don't feel comfortable posting here?

I was thinking the same thing....so I edited it include all groups...:shrug:

Oh well....

I voted 10-11 DPO...10 DPO was a dollartree cheapie with the faintest faint that I thought was an evap and the 11DPO was an FRER with a faint faint but def there line..sometimes I still cant believe it..it seems like soo long ago and then again seems like just yesterday..I remember that morning so well its crazy lol lol...

Congratulations and thanks for participating! :flower:

Wow...3 baby showers! You will be all set for your LO...Enjoy! :thumbup:

I was thinking the same thing....so I edited it include all groups...:shrug:

Oh well....

Nonsense, I post all over, hahaha!
I've even posted in the ttc#1 section. I figured that I am a 'success' story of ttc #1, lol.

I didnt vote as it was the first time in years I didnt test for ovulation I was due for fertility treatment so didn't bother!

I hear that a lot..."As soon as I stopped trying, I got pregnant!"

There has to be something to that...

Well, it looks like you are almost there....:baby:

Congrats!

Congratulations and thanks for participating! :flower:
Wow...3 baby showers! You will be all set for your LO...Enjoy! :thumbup:

I know..Im trying to not get TOO excited and to not expect a lot so I'll be super excited with whatever I do get...but I cant wait!!! Ive been collecting a few baby things already but every new thing makes it sink in more...:happydance:

i got mine on 15dpo. i tested the day before and didnt even get a hint of anything :flower:

with bubby #1 i got my bfp at 11 dpo.. this time i got my bfp 3 days ago at 8 dpo.. :D.. no symptoms or anything just bam.. :bfp: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->