When did you get your BFP?

I caved and tested at 8 DPO as it was DH's birthday. My present to him was waking him at 5 pm waving the stick in his face going 'Can you see a line there?' It was incredibly faint, but two days later was nice and strong. It was our first month trying, so I couldn't believe it and was a bit overwhelmed! I swore afterwards that I wouldn't test so early again, as I was convinced that it wouldn't stick. Now we're TTC number 2, that resolution seems to have gone out the window!

i had no idea i was pregnant. i thought i had a kidney infection... the time before i thought i had breast cancer. Can anyone say katie is a hypo? lol

I tested the day after my birthday and was 13dpo I got a very very faint line on an internet cheepie. I had tested at 7 and 8 dpo and got nothing and this line on 13dpo you had to squint to see so I don't think it would have shown up any earlier.

I did a clearblue digital the following day and it said 1-2 :happydance:

I was the same with my last pregnancy too no bfp til 14 dpo that time... they say some people can get bfp's at 8dpo but not me :shrug:

kate xx

with bubby #1 i got my bfp at 11 dpo.. this time i got my bfp 3 days ago at 8 dpo.. :D.. no symptoms or anything just bam.. :bfp: :D

lol.. took a digi before and it said 2-3 i know i am only 11dpo so i must have higher hcg levels.. lol

I chose 10-11dpo but for the sake of accuracy I need to say it wasn't a :bfp: but a positive beta of 40.6 at 11dpiui.

I suppose if there are tests that detect as little as 15ml, presumably a hpt would work. Although when I called my (very brilliant) private clinic they said I may get a faint line on a hpt.

I guess it depends on when implantation occurs. :shrug:

Wasn't trackong ovulation this month...decided to jump on the whatever wagon :haha:

I would say that I was 10/11 DPO and not the usual symptoms like last time :wacko:

Had sniffly nose 5 days before BFP, felt squiffy after breakfast 4 days before BFP had a furry feeling on the tongue for the last couple of days, a big spot appeared on my boob yesterday :saywhat: and my bobs feel FINE...no tenderness what so ever which is why I didn't think I was preggo :dohh:

:dust: to all

XxX

You are now tied in responses for 10-11 and 12-13...might have to take back your other post, lol.

I got my :bfp: at 12 dpo, after getting a :bfn: at 9 dpo. When I TTC # 2 I will NOT be testing early again. It was so disappointing to get a bfn when I was actually pregnant.

Mine was 12-13 dpo with all 3 of my kids. Only tested because I was 2 days late. My lp used to be 10 days back then, until I started taking b complex 50. I never 'felt' pregnant or had any symptoms until weeks 5-6. Xx

I wanted to vote twice as I have had two children.

With son number one, I got my BFP at 12/13 days po and with son number two, I got it on day 11/12 po.

Good luck with getting your BFP.

xxx

I wanted to vote twice as I have had two children.

With son number one, I got my BFP at 12/13 days po and with son number two, I got it on day 11/12 po.

Good luck with getting your BFP.

xxx

Does it not let you vote twice?

Either way, thanks for replying!:flower:

I never got a BFP with my DD but I have voted for my other pregnancy which I lost - I got a BFP at approx 25dpo then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->