When did you get your BFP?

You ladies are the best. I am going to pull up my socks and move on. so i am not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. I love you guys! https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/hug1.gif

Just got a call from the fs office today:
Monday's bbt was 4.2
Wendesdays bbt is 2.1.
so https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/bfn2.gif for me.

This is a roler coaster but i am doing okay. They want to do an Utrasound to make sure its not in my tubes or anything becasue of my history.https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/hug1.gif

Great PMA! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

With the first 4 I have no clue as I wasn't temping or using OPK's but with is one I got my :bfp: 8DPO and am still peeing on sticks until I get that DARK test line!!! :rofl:

Oh and got them on :
IC's
Answer Brand
FRER
New Choice Brand
All my digitals so far are giving me negatives :cry:

With the first 4 I have no clue as I wasn't temping or using OPK's but with is one I got my :bfp: 8DPO and am still peeing on sticks until I get that DARK test line!!! :rofl:

Oh and got them on :
IC's
Answer Brand
FRER
New Choice Brand

no worries hun you will get there, digis arent as sensitive. af was due for me yesterday and i got an extremely dark line. wont be testing anymore. after testing 2-3 times a day since 9dpo and getting darker and darker lines, i woke up this morning sad that i cant pee on anything, lol:haha: here is my last test yesterday....

0_IMAGE_553.jpg

Oh and got them on :
IC's
Answer Brand
FRER
New Choice Brand

no worries hun you will get there, digis arent as sensitive. af was due for me yesterday and i got an extremely dark line. wont be testing anymore. after testing 2-3 times a day since 9dpo and getting darker and darker lines, i woke up this morning sad that i cant pee on anything, lol:haha: here is my last test yesterday....

View attachment 235993

I've been waiting for mine to get that dark! I am not due for AF for another week...Luteal phase is 16 days...

well the first ghost line was 13 DPO but the clear one at 14dpo

Clear FRER bfp at 12 dpo, one day after I expected af. :)

I got my first BFP yesterday but it was a shadow of a line I was 9dpo but today at 10dpo I got a bright BFP!!

Unsure what DPO i was when i got my bfp but i was 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant when i found out.

I did this to see if starting to test at 10 dpo was too early....
So far, the results make me feel justified...so no change in gameplan for me....

for me i was temping and an over the counter ovulation tester, it was made by first response. 14dpo

About 17 days I think, but I made myself wait that long before testing because you can't get cheap ones here and I didn't want to waste any testing too early!

I got a faint positive at 12 dpo (so faint I disregarded it and thought it was a bfn!), but confirmed it at 13 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->