When did you get your BFP?

Mine was 14 dpo, although I hadn't tested before, I'd run out of tests and I was trying to curb my POAS addiction, I had quite a strong line, so I think it would of come up sooner. The thought of being able to wait until 14dpo a couple of months earlier would of been shocking but I was kind of giving up!Lol! xx

I got a BFP at 15 dpo after having a BFN at 12 dpo. Spent weeks terrified about late implantation and miscarriage (Seriously, how did I feed my neuroses before Google???)
But everything was fine. I'm bang on 40 weeks today and have a healthy baby that I can't wait to meet.
BTW I'm 34, so not in my "peak reproductive years"

I got mine 14 dpo because I didn't test till af was due.

Got mine about 10.5 dpo-I took one the day before and it was neg.(used first response)
But with 2nd baby girl didnt get bfp until 14 dpo- my hcg was lower to start(also used first response)
1st baby at about 13 dpo, but I didnt test earlier than that(some walmart brand)

9dpo but mine is twins so not sure if that would make a difference.

I got mine at 10 dpo but the line was so strong I would have got a positive a couple of days before I think. As it turned out I had very high hcg at the start.

I wanted to pop in to say I am very early with a :bfp:
I am so scared but slowly getting excited as days goes on. I will be seeing my fs first thing tomorrow morning...

View attachment 233292

Also, I have logged everthing this cycle too:

Here what happen on this cycle:

CD 1 ~ June 10, 2011 - ( Brown discharge later in the day Heavy Menses )
CD 2 ~ June 11, 2011 - ( Heavy Menses )
CD 3 ~ June 12, 2011 - ( Heavy Menses )
CD 9 ~ June 18, 2011 - ( :sex: )
CD 12 ~ June 21, 2011 - ( :sex: )
CD 14 ~ June 23, 2011 - ( positive opk and did some :sex: )
CD 15 ~ June 24, 2011 - ( VERY DARK positive opk and did some more :sex:, also, ovulation pain and backache)
CD 16; DPO 1 ~ June 25, 2011 - ( :sex:, also ovulation pain )
CD 19; DPO 4 ~ June 28, 2011 - ( :sex:, also tender breast and backache)
CD 20; DPO 5 ~ June 29, 2011 - ( backache)
CD 22; DPO 7 ~ July 1, 2011 - ( :sex: )
CD 27; DPO 12 ~ July 6, 2011 - ( backache )
CD 29; DPO 14 ~ July 8, 2011 - ( :sex:, but also some dizziness, cramps and more backache)
CD 30; DPO 15 ~ July 9, 2011 - ( First Response :bfp: )
CD 31; DPO 16 ~ July 10, 2011 - ( Digital Clearblue 1-2 wks Pregnant :bfp: )

congrats 35 smiling!!!!! yay!!!!:crib::happydance:

i just got mine yesterday! i was 9dpo and my temp jumped high so i tested with an frer. pic is fuzzy. i voted 10 dpo based on my past ones though.

0_IMAGE_515.jpg

Sighh here I go again....Well the fs sent me to do another bbt test tomorrow. Today i started spotting red. Chemical Pregnancy??:shrug: perhaps...its all good...I guess it was short lived..:growlmad:..:dohh: time will tell right...

Sighh here I go again....Well the fs sent me to do another bbt test tomorrow. Today i started spotting red. Chemical Pregnancy??:shrug: perhaps...its all good...I guess it was short lived..:growlmad:..:dohh: time will tell right...

Sorry if it's a EM....please let us know what happens...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

dont get too worried yet, i know thats easier said than done. i bled really bad for 3-4 days with my 3rd baby. i spotted bright red with my 5th almost every day til about 10 weeks. they did a scan and found out it was a subchorionic hematoma. pretty much a pool of blood that formed where he implanted. they were both fine. keep the faith hun!:hugs:

You ladies are the best. I am going to pull up my socks and move on. so i am not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. I love you guys! https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/hug1.gif

Just got a call from the fs office today:
Monday's bbt was 4.2
Wendesdays bbt is 2.1.
so https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/bfn2.gif for me.

This is a roler coaster but i am doing okay. They want to do an Utrasound to make sure its not in my tubes or anything becasue of my history.https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/hug1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->