When did you get your BFP?

I'm going to get a BFP this month, does that count? :rofl:

okay i voted 10dpo....

with that said it was like this,
first two pregnancies tested first time on day af was due. through ignorance i honestly had no idea you could test early. box said day af was late, so i was being sly just doing it on day af was due i felt.:haha:
3rd preg was well after af was due cuz i had IB and thought it was af.
4th preg started testing at 10dpo and got pos.
5th preg tested at 9dpo and it turned pos many hours later. tested with frer 10dpo and got good pos.

hope that all makes sense:winkwink:

with my sticky bubs I got a BFP at 9dpo but others have been 10dpo.

I was at least a few weeks late for AF:haha: so I put 18+ DPO It was the first month I had taken Clomid and I insisted there was no way I was pregnant:blush: I would know if I were pregnant:thumbup: Well I didn't have a clue and to make it even worse I insisted I had the flu everytime I got sick...not my shining moment but I laugh about it now:haha: DH still has no comment on that subject:coffee:

days past ovulation hun. the day you ovulate is 0, next day is 1 dpo, and so on:flower:

my first pregnancy I was 14 dpo that ended in a loss Feb.14, 2010
my second was 15 dpo that ended in a loss March 29, 2011.

I now have my right tube only and I am praying for a :bfp: one day before I get too old.

(me:36yrs hubby:43yrs) he has super :spermy: but me...lord knows why i keep ending in a loss.:growlmad: Grrr:blush:

I now have my right tube only and I am praying for a :bfp: one day before I get too old.

(me:36yrs hubby:43yrs) he has super :spermy: but me...lord knows why i keep ending in a loss.:growlmad: Grrr:blush:

Thanks for responding....so sorry about your losses...I very much hope that the 3rd one sticks....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for responding....so sorry about your losses...I very much hope that the 3rd one sticks....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

praying your next one sticks!:hugs:

Well for me three of them were the night of 10 dpo, and one was 13dpo, oh and Jager Bombs here are Jager and Red Bull, talk about nasty, and what's funny is the Red Bull wires you up and then all of a sudden it wears off and the Jager slaps you back down. They actually banned Jager Bombs at bowling ally's here because people would have heart attacks from all the Red Bull and the physical excersise.

One time my dh was doing Jager bombs and we got in the car i was driving home and he was perfectly fine talking to me, all of a sudden as he is talking he starts to slur his words, i looked at him and said "What happend, you were fine" and he said "I think the Red Bull wore off, (said with a drunken slur)" lol

Well for me three of them were the night of 10 dpo, and one was 13dpo, oh and Jager Bombs here are Jager and Red Bull, talk about nasty, and what's funny is the Red Bull wires you up and then all of a sudden it wears off and the Jager slaps you back down. They actually banned Jager Bombs at bowling ally's here because people would have heart attacks from all the Red Bull and the physical excersise.

One time my dh was doing Jager bombs and we got in the car i was driving home and he was perfectly fine talking to me, all of a sudden as he is talking he starts to slur his words, i looked at him and said "What happend, you were fine" and he said "I think the Red Bull wore off, (said with a drunken slur)" lol
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

My last two BFP were both 13-14dpo m/c a week later. hopefully the next one sticks.

13 dpo. I was temping, so I know exactly when I OV'd. Neg at 11 dpo, waited 2 days and tested again. Only had sex once that month 2 days before OV too :thumbup:

Thanks!

How many days before or after expected menses?

It was one day before I would expect AF to show up. I didn't believe it. I thought for sure I was out that month. Never did get any pregnancy symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->