When did you hit the 4 month sleep regression? If you did?!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Louppey, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

I've had a few terrible weeks with Coralie's sleeping habits, week 14 was dreadful, 15 was OK but not great and then 16/17 was even worse :coffee: Getting up 3-4 times a night, sometimes every 30-60 mins :sleep:

Until Friday :shock: She has STTN the last 3 nights. I don't expect it to last since she's coming up for the 4 month sleep regression... or is she? I'm wondering if she somehow had it early? Is that even possible? She's only ever STTN a handful of times in the past, and that's always been 10pm til like 6am. This was 8pm til 8am :shock: Without waking at all in that period. I do dreamfeed her at 10pm though.

So if you lovely ladies could tell me when you went through it with your LO's i'd really appreciate it.

Should I be stocking up on the sleep ready for some horrendous sleepless nights LOL :haha:

2. LPF

LPF Well-Known Member

We had week 10-14 sttn

Week 14/15-23 complete hideousness!!! Waking for hours and hours.

Week 23 to now sttn with a dream feed which we didn't do before.

3. whoops

whoops Just me and my LO

I haven't hit it yet - my LO has been STTN since about 9 or 10 weeks old.

We did have a couple of hideously early mornings last week, but she's back to normal now. I'm hoping the habit of STTN is so engrained in her now that we skip the sleep regression.