When did you jelly belly go away??

mizzywizzy

Reaction score
So I'm nearly 11 weeks pp and I still have my aweful jelly belly! It looks gross and feels even grosser ! I hate it especially when dh feels it while we're intimate (sorry if tmi). Does this jelly belly go away on its own and in time or do I need to do something to make it disappear?

I'm still enjoying the presence of my jelly belly :( I did have a c-section though and I think it sticks around longer if you have a c-section, unless you do something about it. Not sure about vaginal births though.

I had a natural birth and I've been too lazy to start an exercise regime, maybe I should get started lol

By jelly belly do you mean extra skin, or like fatty tissue?

Mine's still here. :( And to make it even worse, my ab muscles split.

Both! And I have wrinkly skin underneath my jelly belly it's so damn depressing

I know what you mean! I don't habe any fat left anymore. I got down to a zero, and my 6 pack shows, I look amazing naked and standing but the moment I bend over the skin I do have extra falls to the middle and hangs! :sick: its wrinkly looking st the bottom when it hangs too!

Mine's still here. :( And to make it even worse, my ab muscles split.

Same thing happened with my abs now I have the worst back pain!

Same here. I wanted to babywear but I just can't do it because of the awful back pain.

A good carrier would help with that, I get back pain as well from lifting him from the crib, but never have any problems with my carrier. Just got a Manduca as well, there was a coupon here for a French website, really good deal.

My mum says never... unless I do a million sit ups etc... and who seriously has the time and energy for that...

I'm currently 8lbs lighter than when I got pregnant but I actually look a bit gross thin (BF has sucked the life out of me)... I STILL have the belly goddamit...

I'm desperate for mine to go :( in currently a size 10 at the bottom 12 on top (massive boobs due to Breastfeeding) which is one size higher than pre pregnancy. I don't think I look too bad apart from my belly! I look at it and it makes me do so self conscious :(

Mine has a lot better since losing weight and exercising, but it's still not like it was despite me only being 3.5 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight!

Both! And I have wrinkly skin underneath my jelly belly it's so damn depressing

I know what you mean! I don't habe any fat left anymore. I got down to a zero, and my 6 pack shows, I look amazing naked and standing but the moment I bend over the skin I do have extra falls to the middle and hangs! :sick: its wrinkly looking st the bottom when it hangs too!

This I'm afraid. The wrinkly skin can improve over time if you work hard at slowly building muscle in the abdominal area but that can take years of work. The fat itself comes down to again, slow loss over time. If you have a diastasis it will look worse (and you need to do proper exercise to correct this, see diastasisrehab.com).

I will always have that lovely wrinkly above my button (so much for that cute outie when pregnant the 1st time) but I've done a lot of improvements. The key is consistency and PATIENCE... this can take years.

And I totally hear about the husband. I don't even like certain positions anymore b/c he'll see my belly. My once beautiful flat 6 pack...

Sit ups and a front loading carrier will make it worse. You'll need to use a splint for front loading (not necessary for back carry) and no situps!

REPEAT NO SITUPS!!! Promise yourself this ladies ;) Read up diastasisrehab.com

This is how I went from 5 fingers to under 2 fingers. I can't believe I did Ab Ripper X after my first kid and made it worse :(

Sit ups and a front loading carrier will make it worse. You'll need to use a splint for front loading (not necessary for back carry) and no situps!

REPEAT NO SITUPS!!! Promise yourself this ladies ;) Read up diastasisrehab.com

This is how I went from 5 fingers to under 2 fingers. I can't believe I did Ab Ripper X after my first kid and made it worse :(

Aliss this only applies if the ab muscles have split right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->