When did you reduce zofran dosage?

button05

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have hyperemesis but have been feeling better the past few days (really hope it stays that way), since 11+6.

I've been on 4mg of zofran 3 times a day for a could few weeks, but when should I start reducing it? I'm worried that if I go down to twice a day the sickness may come back?

I can't get in to see my GP until Friday, so just wondered what you all did?

I now just take it as and when I need it. If I have a bad day, I take 3 a day, sometimes I can get away with just one. Just listen to your body, and if you feel sick, take it x

I take as needed along with Phenergan. I was having to double dose occasionally (OB permission) but now can manage on 3 a day. Try pushing the time inbetween longer. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks ladies, let's hope things start to settle down for us!

20 weeks tomorrow. Still on all the drugs. Still on max dose of zofran.

Well I tried going from 3 doses a day to 2, and it led to me throwing up everything and getting ketones again. Back on 3 a day and back to feeling awful...and I thought things were getting better :(

Aww I really feel for anyone going through hyperemesis it's awful

I had it sevire with my 1st 2 pregnancies was even put on steroids as no medication worked. now 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd started my tablets as soon as I found out to try keep my sickness at bay. Hoping 3rd time may be lucky.

I really hope you all start to feel better soon.

Could I ask when your sickness started? I should know but my pregnancies are just a big blur.

Aww I really feel for anyone going through hyperemesis it's awful

I had it sevire with my 1st 2 pregnancies was even put on steroids as no medication worked. now 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd started my tablets as soon as I found out to try keep my sickness at bay. Hoping 3rd time may be lucky.

I really hope you all start to feel better soon.

Could I ask when your sickness started? I should know but my pregnancies are just a big blur.

Mine started at 3 weeks, before I even got my bfp. Thought it was a virus! Fingers crossed you'll be okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->