When did you see a heartbeat?

candypanda

Reaction score
I'm having an early scan at 5+6 due to cramps that I've been having on one side...

I'm just wondering when you guys saw a heartbeat?
Am I being a bit too hopeful to see one at the scan?

Thank you xx

With my second child I had a scan at 5+6 and saw a heartbeat. That's the earliest it ever had a scan. It's very normal not to see a heartbeat at that stage so don't worry at all if u don't xx

5+6 was when we first saw a tiny flicker, 6+6 today was a lot clearer :) x

Ooh that's interesting that you both saw them at that time, I really hope I do see a flicker but I understand that I might not. I just want to make sure the pregnancy is not ectopic really but a heartbeat would be a nice suprise xx

I was 6plus 1 and we say a heartbeat. Very lucky.

I was 6 weeks plus with both mine before I saw a heartbeat. At 5+5 there was a sac and yolk sac=) good luck and don't feel like you should see one!

Happy to know this for my scan coming up!

I have had cramps on and off near my left ovary (in addition to front and center of my uterus). I'm curious is this like what you are experiencing?

Good luck on your scan! I hope everything is perfect and that you're lucky enough to see a heartbeat :)

Happy to know this for my scan coming up!

I have had cramps on and off near my left ovary (in addition to front and center of my uterus). I'm curious is this like what you are experiencing?

Good luck on your scan! I hope everything is perfect and that you're lucky enough to see a heartbeat :)

That's exactly what I've had!! Left ovary tight bubbly pain...on and off. Rarely on my right. When's ur scan xx

Not til the 30th :wacko: Yours is in a week right?

But I have my confirm appointment at my obgyn Thursday so I'll mention it then. The pregnancy being ectopic has ran through my mind but I feel like I'm just being a typical first tri worrier and that it's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->