When did you start noticing symptoms?

Dreamers

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I got my BFP on Thursday and am definitely pregnant as every test I have done has been positive!

We weren't really actively trying, as we had started giving up all hope due to very irregular periods, however based on CM alone I recon I ov'd around 11th June which would put me at around 4+4. The only symptoms I have are that I've been bloated for at least a week now, and yesterday and today I have had light cramps on and off in my lower stomach. I know it sounds silly but it's just worrying me a bit that I haven't had any more obvious pregnancy symptoms such as nausea or sickness etc. so I just wondered if anyone else was like this and when did you first start getting obvious symptoms?

Thank you

Hi! I also ovulated on 11th June ☺️ Due 03/03/20 ☺️

I haven’t had lots of symptoms, just sore nipples and a little crampy, also, a metallic taste in my mouth. Wishing us both a happy and healthy pregnancy ❤️Xxx

My only symptom early on this pregnancy was heartburn a day before AF at 9dpo, I never get heartburn only in pregnancy so I took a test the morning after and it was positive :)

Apart from that the real symptoms started at 8 weeks when I had headaches, fatigue and i couldn't keep anything down!

21 weeks and still vomiting :(

Hi hon please don't worry. At just 4 weeks it's so so early for things like sickness etc.
All I had was sore boobs and mild period cramps and lower backache. Kept thinking AF was on her way and I was out but AF never showed.
I got mild nausea from about 5 weeks but nothing to much and then at 9 weeks it hit and at 11 weeks it hit with a vengeance. Then finally wore off at 16 weeks.
Trust me the longer the sickness stays away the better.
Congrats happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"