When did you start seeing movement

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Currently 18 weeks with baby No3 and just curious as to when you all started seeing movement.

I’ve been feeling it for about 2/3 weeks now but I can’t for the life of me remember at what stage I started seeing it with DD 1 & DD2

With my second I first saw kicks at 20 weeks but it was very few and far between. As time went on I saw movements more and more :)

I've been seeing my tummy move for about 3 wks I'm 26 wks my son who 14 yrs (got additional needs) thinks it's funny how my tummy wobbles .

I'm 22+3 and get the odd little wobble, she kicks my phone if I put it on my stomach and I can see it move. OH can't feel her from the outside yet though.

21+ a few days for baby #3. Now we can see and feel her from the outside every day.
Also I will add that I am pretty chunky, so I was pretty impressed that she could move the flag so early.

I’m 29 week and we’ve all been laughing at my tummy moving for about 6 weeks now. I don’t remember this at all with my first baby 7 years ago. This baby often leaves a limb sticking outwards so I have tummy corners too. My daughter thinks it’s hilarious, she and my partner often sit and watch the bump whilst I read the bedtime story in our bed. It’s quite incredible

21 weeks for me this pregnancy but there not super noticeable. His movements are getting stronger and stronger though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->