When did you start showing with your third??

kjb

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm just wondering when you all started showing with your third child? I'm 6 weeks today (not confirmed) and I am so bloated. I feel like things are less "squishy" today and becoming more bump like.

I'm 10 weeks and feel like I've been showing for a few weeks. My mom made a comment yesterday that I'm showing. Makes me so self conscious because we're not planning on telling anyone (other than close friends and family) for a while.

I'm 6 weeks and definitely showing. I can no longer suck my bloat in. I've already went up a cup size in my bra too. That just happened over the last week. Things are definitely happening sooner for me in this pregnancy.

I'm on my third and I was bloated earlier but my bump is just starting to show now at 14 weeks

I'm 8+5- huge bloat but no firmness yet. I look like I ate all the pies.

This is my 3rd and I am sooooo bloated!!!!!
I will be 6 weeks on Friday.
I keep pretending it's baby lol because I'm so huge and otherwise I just get sad XD
Definitely bloat tho.
Why do we bloat so bad??

This is my 4th already bloting at 4 weeks with huge bump it's not just bloting it's proper bump ....

Just a question ladies because you've experienced multiple pregnancies... Have any of you had weak or heavy legs right after implantation? My legs have been feeling so weak and heavy for the past week since suspected implantation

Not realy but I do have hugger attacks before getting bfp it's like if I had dibetise (which I don't have ) my whole body shake and suddenly feeling very weak and dizzy turn out I was hungry....

with #3 it was about 14-16 weeks I think. But I had bloat before then. 16 weeks was when it started to look and feel like baby rather than bloat x

Just a question ladies because you've experienced multiple pregnancies... Have any of you had weak or heavy legs right after implantation? My legs have been feeling so weak and heavy for the past week since suspected implantation

I got my BFP 2 days ago and this morning my legs felt like they were full of lead when I climbed the stairs!

I'm 9wks & already have a proper little bump. I'm skinny elsewhere, only weight 8.5st. Living in leggings cause can't zip my jeans up anymore

Uhm... The moment I conceived :blush::haha:
I'm just about 10 weeks and I have a proper bump which is most likely from all the extra calories and lack of excercise lately. It's kinda embarrassing when people ask how far along I am cause I definitely look more like 4/5 months rather than 10 weeks.
I'm fairly slim build, so this belly is obvious.

This is me just getting into 2nd tri! 3rd baby and 4th pregnancy

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/kimmy04/20160728_081926.jpg

my bump with #3 at 7 weeks was like my bump at 7 months with #2. I wasn't planning to tell anyone until the 2 trimester but I dont know how longer I can hide behind larger shirts.

This is my third and I had to start wearing maternity clothes at 7 weeks as nothing fitted anymore

Massive bloating this time around. I looked 6 months pregnant at 8 weeks. I was in maternity pants at 7 weeks. huge! we havn't told anyone but i feel like everyone knows and it's the worst kept secret in the world!!

The bloat got me by 8 weeks and I definitely have a 'bump' but it's not firm 🙄 Already wearing maternity clothes, I feel I look at least 18 weeks 😕 It's getting harder to hide my pregnancy, oh well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->