when did you start showing??

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I will be 5 weeks on Thursday and I know that I am bloated. I have been eating like crazy (not really but I feel like a pig lol) and stepped on the scale for the first time today and was surprised that I have not gained a pound lol. Anyways, I was showing with my first at like 12 weeks give or take. I remember buying maternity clothes around like 14-15 weeks. I was going crazy eating whatever with my first pregnancy. oops! I am trying to keep this pregnancy a secret until after I at least hear the heartbeat which I'm assuming one be until 12 weeks due to how my OB does appointments. When did you start showing? I'm not one to wear baggy clothes so that would be a dead give away. lol I'm guessing I'll probably as least have a some what bump by 9 weeks.

I was extremely bloated too!!! I had a noticeable bump at 11 weeks IMO...that was when someone I didn't know noticed. I was looking through belly pics and at 13 weeks it was unmistakable. Next time will definitely be crazy haha! I'd add a pix but I'm mobile!

it makes it even worse that I am in a kickboxing/crossfit work out. I started it last summer and lost 60 pounds after having my first and just recently started it again before surprisingly getting pregnant so people are going to be looking at me expecting me to stay the same or even get more tone and instead I'm going to be gaining and obviously missing my workouts lol

I was bloated up until around week 12 I think. I got a noticeable bump at around 16/17 weeks. I'm 5 months now and people definitely know I'm pregnant lol

I can't wait to have a bump:happy dance: I always hate the looks you get when your in that in between stage and people think your pregnant but they can't really tell if its just fat or if you're really pregnant lol. I hope I'm not the only one that gets those looks:haha:

I hated that stage lol. I'm glad that now I actually look like in pregnant and not like I've eaten too much :haha:

You'll get your bump eventually!!

I dont get bumps till later in pregnancy - well I didn't with my first two! I am in a similar exercise boat tho - I started a bootcamp last august and have lost loads of weight but paranoid about putting it back on so I am trying to keep going to bootcamp for as long as possible!

With my first I showed around 13ish weeks.. Second I was noticeably pregnant by 10 weeks. I'm 6 weeks now and getting a small bump :)

first 28wks
second was 10wks
this one no bump at all but have been very sick.

I dont get bumps till later in pregnancy - well I didn't with my first two! I am in a similar exercise boat tho - I started a bootcamp last august and have lost loads of weight but paranoid about putting it back on so I am trying to keep going to bootcamp for as long as possible!
I've been still going and doing as much as I can but I know soon I won't be able to do that much of an intense workout and I'll have to spill the news to my best friend who I do that class with.

I am only 6 weeks today and can't wait to see my bump take shape! haha

I'm expecting our 1st. I'm 10w and last week at Easter it was quite noticeable. Yes, most of it is bloat but there is a definite bump. I got a pair of maternity pants because my pants don't fit, some I can't even do a belly band and expect them to stay up. I've been living in yoga pants since week 6. So I know a lot of it is bloat!

With DS I started showing 24-25weeks bump came out all of a sudden! This pregnancy nothing at all I feel bloated when I've eaten but that's about it I'll be 8weeks tomorrow so I'm guessing I'll show around 5-6 month mark again like I did with first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->