When did you....

My first AF was ridiculously painful. I felt like I had a trapped nerve in my back along with cramps, aches, and feeling almost flu-y.

Thanks that's what mine was like. I'm also very sore in my vaginal and bum area that I can't sit in the same position very long. I also have some red spots like blisters on my vagina. Is this normal? It stings real bad

I had the achy, constantly having to change positions feeling but not any blisters. Personally I'd keep an eye on those and get them checked out. Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Just checked again and no blister just swollen and very red and irritated

I was bruised and swollen down there for several weeks after birth, and it's only just starting to look normal again. Could just be still red from birth :flower:

5w 6d with spotting on and off before that. It was super heavy and I needed to changed every hour for a few hours, but now I can manage 2-3 before changing. Cramping slightly. Hopefully will be gone in a week.

Turns out my pain is from an infection where I had my stitches. My wound hasn't healed fully yet and my period made it infected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->