When did you....

12 weeks! And I can't really tell when I'm starting, as I'm starting to spot days in advance. My cycle used to be only 5 days long!

8 months with my first and not yet with my second who is turning 4 months :)

11mo with my first
17mo with my second
Hopefully even longer with #3!!!! All EBF.

7 months.

Disappointing as she's EBF and still feeds twice in the night.

Nothing yet at 9.5 months. Breastfeeding. If you are formula feeding it comes back quickly, but breastfeeding usually holds it off for a while, especially of you breastfeed on demand. I have a friend with an 18 month old who breastfeeds and no AF yet. She is actually weaning so she can ttc.

6 months with first (breastfed)
19 months second (breastfed)
8 months still nothing (breastfeeding)

Still nothing & Leo is 11 weeks tomorrow.
Breast fed for 2.5 weeks then formula fed x

15 months with practicing ecological breastfeeding for the first 6 months (EBF, nursing on demand, etc.) and continuing to breastfeed frequently. I'm still breastfeeding throughout the night, I'm sure that helped to hold it off for a while.

https://kellymom.com/bf/normal/fertility/

10 weeks with my son and 5 and a half weeks with my daughter.

I breastfed all my babies...so nine months with my first...a year with my second...and have yet to have one with my last:):)

I had it once at 4 months and then nothing again. I am now imagining I am having a very early case of menopause lol There is no way I am pregnant again. I stopped breastfeeding completely about 3-4 days ago.

He will be 6 months old next week and still nothing! I am breastfeeding and he still feeds through the night though.

Both mine have been EBF. With DD I didn't get it back but I fell pregnant when she was 9 months. DS I'm still waiting - it can stay away as long as possible as far as I am concerned!!!

I got mine yesterday and baby is 8+2

Were yours very painful? Mine feel like a trapped nerve with shooting pain across my stomach and down my leg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->