When did your LO go into 6-9m?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn has been in 3-6m since 2 months old! I'm desperate for her to fit in her new clothes :(

Dec was in 6-9 at his christening in Feb. So he was 4 months, but boys are bigger, and he is long and skinny.

Chloe is going into them any time now, she's bursting out of a lot of her 3-6 but I want to get the wear out of them!!!!

Morgan's still in 0-3 months... and she's 20 weeks old!!! :rofl:

Riley went into 6/9 and 5 months a think he normally goes in them a month before hes ment to lol

They aren't even getting small. She's 16lb8oz, well she was, I think she's probably about 16lb10oz now but still :hissy: Her Christmas outfits are in 6-9m :hissy:

lol 3-6 month clothes go up 2 18lb u best get feeding her choco pud lol

Do what I do - put her in them and roll the sleeves and legs up lol

Grace is still in some 0-3 month clothes. She has so many nice clothes in 3-6 and 6-9 months and I want her to fit in them. She has a really nice christmas dress which I think will be too big :(

I started about a month ago as Bren was just getting too long. Everything is too big around for him, but the length is fine.

Do what I do - put her in them and roll the sleeves and legs up lol

:rofl:I've just done that today for Erin. Her 0-3months were getting a bit small but the 3-6months are massive. She looks lost in them. :rofl: xx

2 weeks ago :rofl: They swamp Hannah though except for lengthwise

ciarans in 3-6 and hes nearly 8 months lol :rofl:

i was wondering this today too. some family have got her clothes for xmas aged 3-6 months so im hoping she doesnt grow too much :rofl:

Jessie has been in them 3-4 weeks now. Slightly baggy and long but I roll back her sleeves.

kira is both, trousers are getting to short 3-6 mnths but are to big round the waist and to long on the 6-9 months, but the dresses fit her though

2 weeks ago, He';s now 3 and half months old. Big monster,lol
But a few of 3-6 still fit him and some of 6-9 already too small for him.
I got his pajamas size 9-12 m for him already,lol
oh dear ...

at 4 months. He's always been big though. We've got him all 12-18 months for Christmas, and he'll only be 9.5 months. But they will fit him because he is growing out of most of his 6-12mo stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->