When did your LO go into 6-9m?

They aren't even getting small. She's 16lb8oz, well she was, I think she's probably about 16lb10oz now but still :hissy: Her Christmas outfits are in 6-9m :hissy:

lol thats the problem with buying in advance ;)

Max got into 6-9 months when he was about 3 months lol hes loong and now hes into 12-18 months

Katie will be six months on Friday - She's 17lbs 11 (weighed today!) she fits the 6-9 tops OK, but trousers are too long. It's good as some of her trousers are lined with pink inside so they look OK turned up. She still fits some of her 3-6 clothes but not for much longer.

Caitlyn has just gone into 6-9 months clothing. They fit her in the length but some of the trousers are too loose and fall down so they'll be saved for later.

xx

Jack was in 6-9 at 5 months, purely because he is so long. The tops were huge on him and they are just now looking right :p

maddi has a couple of bits of 6-9 that shes currently wearing, but mostly still in 3-6. i'm finding things coming up different sizes in different shops, its driving me mad :dohh: x

Seth is still in a fair bit of his 0-3 months and 3-6 swamps him a bit :( He turned 6 months today.

xxx

Jasmine was about 8 and a half months, she still fits in them now plus she wears 9-12months

My Caitlin has always fitte din exactly! Shes in 9-12 months now and probbaly in a week or 2 I'll get the 12-18 month lot out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->